Windows 10: audio problem in window 10

Discus and support audio problem in window 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my high defination device driver is updated but i have no audio i have tried support from many official websites. recommend me a driver software that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohammadshaheer, Jun 19, 2020.

1. audio problem in window 10

my high defination device driver is updated but i have no audio i have tried support from many official websites. recommend me a driver software that is fully free and can detect and install and update my outdated and missing drivers Also the system speaker in device manager shows no audio driver installed for this device

:)

mohammadshaheer, Jun 19, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

audio problem in window 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

audio problem in window 10

1. audio problem in window 10 - Similar Threads - audio problem window

2. Audio Problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problem in windows 10: hey, my name is arshad i'm using windows 10, i have laptop acer swift3, i5,8th geni'm trying to install audio driver from offical website and install it to my laptop but nothing workedi clicked right and checked properties its showing error -The drivers for this device are...
  3. windows 10 audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 audio problem: I've used my pc this morning and had to restart it due to an update, when the pc booted up with my headphones plugged in the volume was cut in half, as if 100% volume was equal to 50% volume, this has been happening for a while now and it happens sporadically, i might be...
  4. windows 10 audio problem

windows 10 audio problem: I've used my pc this morning and had to restart it due to an update, when the pc booted up with my headphones plugged in the volume was cut in half, as if 100% volume was equal to 50% volume, this has been happening for a while now and it happens sporadically, i might be...
  5. Windows 10 audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 audio problem.: Hi, For about 3 days I have had this problem with my audio, where if a sound is playing, be it Windows or Discord, I hear a loud popping at the beginning of the audio, then it plays fine. I've made sure everything is set up right, I've also been on the registry and changed...
  6. Windows 10 audio problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio problem.: Hi, For about 3 days I have had this problem with my audio, where if a sound is playing, be it Windows or Discord, I hear a loud popping at the beginning of the audio, then it plays fine. I've made sure everything is set up right, I've also been on the registry and changed...
  7. Windows 10 audio problem.

8. Windows 10 audio problems

Windows 10 audio problems: For the last few weeks I have had audio problems. Suddenly the sound on my laptop will stop suddenly, the sound stops suddenly and no additional updates have been installed.Is there a permanent solution? Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Audio Problems: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ASAPclan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjd46v/windows_10_audio_problems/
  10. Windows 10 audio problem

Windows 10 audio problem: Ok so, my computer was very laggy and I decided to reset my computer. But the problem is, I can't hear any sounds. There's an "X" mark on the audio and I tried all my speakers and earphones, but it didn't work. So I checked the device manager and it only has AMD High...