Windows 10: Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

Discus and support Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB). Driver update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidUroić, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

Hi,

After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB).

Driver update, restart explorer, restart Windows Audio service didn't help.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

:)

DavidUroić, Oct 3, 2018

2. Logitech Z-Cinema 2.1 Surround Sound

Yea I was checking them out too! But would they sound better than Logitech Z-Cinema?? Also they are quite a few years old too! Would that make a difference??

The Logitech Z-Cinema has some nice sounding features and gives the illusion of 5.1. Does the Logitech Z-2300 produce the same??

Irish_PXzyan, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Logitech Z-Cinema 2.1 Surround Sound

no it wont, my Creative S750's are 4-5 years old but they still are one of the best pc surround sound systems and wake everyone up in my area*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Rockout :rockout:

also the razer speakers are VERY good aswell (Above Post) but getting hold of some might be a problem where u are*Oh Well Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update :eek:hwell:

computertechy, Oct 3, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

MSI Integrates Creative SoundBlaster Cinema Audio Technology into Select Motherboards

MSI, the world's leader in motherboards and graphics cards has chosen Creative Sound Blaster Cinema audio technology for its new motherboard lineup. Sound Blaster is the leading brand in PC gaming audio and MSI is excited about the prospect of providing class-leading audio technology with its motherboards. Thanks to the Sound Blaster Cinema suite of audio technologies, gamers can enjoy upgraded surround sound through their stereo headphones, enhanced gaming sound effects and Smart Volume control for long gaming sessions.

When using Sound Blaster Cinema, gamers will be able to hear their opponents more clearly and easily while enjoying the competitive advantage of accurate positional audio to reveal the precise location of their opponents. Sound Blaster Cinema will first be introduced on MSI's new Gaming motherboards, on display at CeBIT 2013 in Hanover from March 5th to March 9th.

Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update 135a_thm.jpg

"We are very excited to provide MSI with the latest in Sound Blaster sound technology on its new gaming motherboards"said Low Long Chye, general manager of audio for Creative. "This is the next step of our great ongoing relationship where MSI introduces new standards of Sound Blaster audio technology designed specifically for motherboard products."

Sound Blaster Cinema
    Armed with the technology of the biggest name in PC gaming audio, gamers can leverage Sound Blaster Cinema to get the best sound enhancements for today's games powered by Sound Blaster SBX Pro Studio technology. Each of the five technologies of SBX Pro Studio is focused on delivering a more immersive gaming experience:
    • SBX Bass - SBX Bass technology dramatically improves the sound experience by expanding the low frequency tones
    • SBX Crystalizer - Ensures that every audio detail is heard by restoring the "highs" and "lows" that are compromised with audio compression
    • SBX Dialog Plus - SBX Dialog Plus intelligently enhances voices in games and moves for dramatically clearer dialog
    • SBX Surround - Goes beyond 7.1 surround sound creating unprecedented levels of audio realism including stunning surround effects that produce virtual speakers around, above and below you
    • SBX Smart Volume - Address the problem of abrupt volume level changes in games by intelligently applying gain and attenuation to deliver consistent volume levels

btarunr, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

1. Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update - Similar Threads - Audio problem Logitech

2. Logitech Z Cinema

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Z Cinema: Hi, my dad gave me a speaker system (Logitech Z Cinema). It doesn't work for me. I can't seem to find any drivers for windows. I did get the Z Cinema software, but it is completely useless. It didn't have a remote, so I bought one but it doesn't work with it. There are no...
  3. Z Cinema Logitech

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Z Cinema Logitech: Hi, I had some trouble with my Z Cinema's volume button and I don't have the remote, so I didn't found how to get it back on. Now I have found the both solutions for the problems. 1. My volume is now back to normal, just pull out the 110/220 Volt plug and put it rapidly...
  4. Problem z Windows Update

Problem z Windows Update: Mam problem z aktualizacją oprogramowania do zintegrawoanej kardy graficznej Intel HD Graphics 630. Według producenta karty moje oprogramowanie jest przestarzałe o dwa lata, niestety windows update twierdzi, że oprogramowanie jest jak najbardziej w porządku i blokuje...
  5. No audio after October 2019 update

No audio after October 2019 update: My computer's audio STILL does not work. Have tried uninstalling the Realtek device. And it was reinstalled when restarted computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-october-2019-update/11b4582a-d0b7-4879-b206-2f39e4788e39
  6. Display problems after October update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display problems after October update: This problem only started after the October update (1809). It started immediately after the update, and is a consistent fault. When the display turns off (power plan) after 30 mins, I get the following problems: # Repeated dong-ding / ding-dong sounds, identical to...
  7. no audio after october update

no audio after october update: after October 10 update I have no audio and no microphone on my hp laptop. what do I do? I see many people have a similar problem and have tried many options to no avail. Do you just wait for another update to fix?? I;m not very computer savvy....
  8. After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead: My notebook cannot use Bluetooth audio to connect to my home theater after Windows 10 october update. Everything else works super fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-october-update-bluetooth-audio-dead/2c9168e3-2573-41f3-9ad6-84d51fd95424
  9. After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead: My notebook cannot use Bluetooth audio to connect to my home theater after Windows 10 october update. Everything else works super fine....
  10. z cinema drivers for WINDOWS 10

z cinema drivers for WINDOWS 10: HELP Suitable others if any, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/z-cinema-drivers-for-windows-10/fc24b815-7db9-407f-9484-a99a0642e7ac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech z cinema software for windows 10

2. logitech z cinema windows 10 driver