Windows 10: Audio problem with laptop.

Discus and support Audio problem with laptop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So recently I just purchased a Dell XPS 15. Maxed out pretty much everything I could on it and it's blazing fast BUT I keep having issues with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erased, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Erased Win User

Audio problem with laptop.

So recently I just purchased a Dell XPS 15. Maxed out pretty much everything I could on it and it's blazing fast BUT I keep having issues with the audio. I know that the speakers are on the bottom so that the laptop so they can keep the laptop light and slim and what not but I keep having issues with the maxxwave audio program. Everything is super low and muffled even when I have everything maxed out on volume. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling maxxwave audio, disabling it from start up, re-enabling it. I have tried a couple of different EQ's to see if that helps but no luck and still sounds like ass. So I was wondering if anyone had another solution to maybe help me figure out this situation. Thanks in advance. Here is my spec sheet of my laptop if that matters.

Audio problem with laptop. [​IMG]

:)

Erased, Jun 11, 2018

2. Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Audio problem with laptop.

1. Audio problem with laptop. - Similar Threads - Audio problem laptop

2. audio and video unsync, laptop sleep problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and video unsync, laptop sleep problem: sometimes audio and video gets unsync. And laptop can't boot properly after sleep. after sleep BSOD appears and the error is critical process died and it restarts.I changed windows version, updated all drivers and bios and do things like CMD codes. I ran a RAM check in...
  3. Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.: When l connect my laptop to Wi-Fi and at the same time connect my ear pods to my laptop, the audio of my laptop stops working. Do you have any idea how I can fix that. I am using a Lenovo i5 with windows 11. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?...
  4. Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.: When l connect my laptop to Wi-Fi and at the same time connect my ear pods to my laptop, the audio of my laptop stops working. Do you have any idea how I can fix that. I am using a Lenovo i5 with windows 11. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?...
  5. Laptop Audio and Bluetooth Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Audio and Bluetooth Problem: Good day!I would like to ask for technical support with my laptop regarding the problem stated above. The audio keeps on making the "brrt" sound randomly when I play some audio. Meanwhile, the bluetooth keeps on disconnecting my devices.Know that I already updated the...
  6. Laptop Audio and Bluetooth Problem

Laptop Audio and Bluetooth Problem: Good day!I would like to ask for technical support with my laptop regarding the problem stated above. The audio keeps on making the "brrt" sound randomly when I play some audio. Meanwhile, the bluetooth keeps on disconnecting my devices.Know that I already updated the...
  7. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  8. ASUS laptop audio problems

ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  9. Audio Problems With the Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Problems With the Surface Laptop 3: No audio output/input device detected, trouble shooting doesn't work. In device manager the audio device option is not there, the sound option isn't either. Also up to date with any updates, cannot play any sound since the laptop 'doesn't know where to play it'. Seems it...
  10. audio problem on new window 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    audio problem on new window 10 laptop.: On my new laptop manufactured only a few months ago the audio on video playbacks ,after sleep ,does not play except groove music albeit not a video However If I close down and then restart the audio is restored. On my other 5 year old laptop updated from windows 8 this...