Audio problem with laptop.

Discus and support Audio problem with laptop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So recently I just purchased a Dell XPS 15. Maxed out pretty much everything I could on it and it's blazing fast BUT I keep having issues with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erased, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Erased Win User

So recently I just purchased a Dell XPS 15. Maxed out pretty much everything I could on it and it's blazing fast BUT I keep having issues with the audio. I know that the speakers are on the bottom so that the laptop so they can keep the laptop light and slim and what not but I keep having issues with the maxxwave audio program. Everything is super low and muffled even when I have everything maxed out on volume. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling maxxwave audio, disabling it from start up, re-enabling it. I have tried a couple of different EQ's to see if that helps but no luck and still sounds like ass. So I was wondering if anyone had another solution to maybe help me figure out this situation. Thanks in advance. Here is my spec sheet of my laptop if that matters.

Audio problem with laptop. [​IMG]

:)

Erased, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Billion Debbarma Win User

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Regile Reb Win User
    Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Audio problem with laptop. - Similar Threads - Audio problem laptop

2. Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...: So I've been having this boot loop problem for two days, lenovo logo shows up and then it says "attempting to recover installation" and then quickly switch to saying "restoring your previous version of windows" and the pc restart again. I've managed to get into windows by...
  3. stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stolen laptop: yes i dont know if they took the hard drive out or if the reset it to factory setting but it was dead for sure so they would have to unlock my account but the issue reamains about the hard drive swap... i have the orgibal box that it came in and the serial number of the...
  4. will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number: if i have the serial number of mylaptop would microsoft be able or help me locate my computer even if they factory reset the laptop the serial number cant changed and that is something that microsoft collects ?>...
  5. Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go: This laptop originally shipped with some Atheros ABGN 2.4 Ghz only card which works just fine but it's quite slow by todays standards. So I googled and found the Intel 7260 Dual-Band AC card and acquired one. I was expecting it to be a simple plug-n-play operation but that...
  6. HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. connection problems: I had HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. in my computer but could not connect it to the internet or download additional scrapbook designs from http://update.hpphoto.com. So, I uninstalled the program and reinstalled again it from HP but have the same problems. I need the...
  7. Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop: I decided to factory reset my laptop. Half way through the reset, my laptop battery completely stopped working so i decided to buy a new one. Once i turned on my laptop, it keeps saying “Preparing” with a loop. After that, the laptop restarts, it does it over and over again....
  8. My laptop won't open(??)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't open(??): Earlier today, my computer wouldn't open and it would always go into a troubleshoot menu, after a while, I fixed it. Once it opened, I reseted my PC. It has now been at least 3 hours since then, I think my PC was reset But now, my computer won't open (Or at least it's trying...
  9. Problem with Arabic diacritic formatting using Character MAp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Arabic diacritic formatting using Character MAp: Problem with Character Map in Word. WHen I try to insert an Arabic diacritic of a dot under an 'h', for example, I get this but then also a letter space which cannot be deleted. When I try to delete the space it deletes the letter with the diacritic....
  10. Why won't my laptop find my dvd drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't my laptop find my dvd drive?: My laptop ( a relatively new one) will not recognize my DVD drive. What do I do to fix the problem? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-wont-my-laptop-find-my-dvd-drive/4d7e130d-667e-4cd6-9152-e84971b52775