Windows 10: Audio problem

Discus and support Audio problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime audio doesn't play for awhile,it plays at normal volume, then goes much quieter. Headphones used to fix, but they dont work now either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NintendoPanda101, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Audio problem

Everytime audio doesn't play for awhile,it plays at normal volume, then goes much quieter. Headphones used to fix, but they dont work now either. I have tried installing drivers, messing with communication settings, and restarting plenty of times, and I just can't fix it. Any help?

submitted by /u/NintendoPanda101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NintendoPanda101, Jul 5, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Audio problem

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Audio problem

1. Audio problem - Similar Threads - Audio problem

2. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...
  3. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...
  4. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  6. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  7. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. AUDIO PROBLEM IN WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIO PROBLEM IN WINDOWS: This is related to my windows audio output, To befrank, it doesn't work there is one output option realtek but that doesnt make sound there used to be smth else before but now its not available in the list of audio devices what shud i do...
  9. AUDIO PROBLEM IN WINDOWS

AUDIO PROBLEM IN WINDOWS: This is related to my windows audio output, To befrank, it doesn't work there is one output option realtek but that doesnt make sound there used to be smth else before but now its not available in the list of audio devices what shud i do...
  10. Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard Realtk Audio WIN 11 5.1 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard Realtk Audio WIN 11 5.1 problem: On my Tuf Gaming B760M-Plus D4 motherboard, the 5.1 sound card cannot play the sound of YouTube videos or the media player in 5.1 in WIN11.I changed the drivers several times :Now the last Driver recommended by ASUS realtek Audio Control is available. 6.0.9527.1 No newer than...