Windows 10: Audio Problema

Discus and support Audio Problema in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; El audio de la aplicacion de Xbox en Windows 10 no me funciona hay interferencia me falla el microfono. Por favor ayundeme.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RubenSalcedo1, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Audio Problema

El audio de la aplicacion de Xbox en Windows 10 no me funciona hay interferencia me falla el microfono.

Por favor ayundeme.

:)

RubenSalcedo1, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 10, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio Problema

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Audio Problema

1. Audio Problema - Similar Threads - Audio Problema

2. Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Edge, Windows, Intel or Dell question. While streaming video/movies, etc.; my laptop will be working fine. Then I start hearing a "crackling/popping" sound coming from my computer. However, the actual audio is not affected (meaning...
  3. Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log): I have majicjack telephone service through my windows 10 computer. I have had the computor and magicJack since 2015(new) In the last month when I get a call from my friend I am able to hear his voice but he cannot hear mine. Getting very aggravating. My friend is in...
  4. Audio echo that I can't fix!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio echo that I can't fix!: I have recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 operating system. Since the start, there has been an uncomfortable echo to any noise i hear when I have headphones plugged in. I have tried so many ways to get rid of this echo but NOTHING is working. People have said to...
  5. REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8683.1 WHQL DATED 16-04-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8683.1 WHQL DATED 16-04-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT...: Realtek drivers are good in sound quality and adopted by many OEM manufacturers to their motherboards including for the desktop and for notebooks - laptops too. I would recommend you to install the customized certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am sharing...
  6. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...
  7. Audio issue

Audio issue: I will have my audio set on a low volume, but every time i get a desktop notification, for example an email from outlook, my audio automatically jumps to 54. which is very loud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue/3ed79d4c-8627-45b0-b215-8589f8a08d94
  8. Problema di migrazione dispositivo audio USB Logitech g933

Problema di migrazione dispositivo audio USB Logitech g933: Questo è l'errore riportato: Nome registro: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Origine: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Data: 10/03/2019 22:29:04 ID evento: 442 Categoria attività:Nessuna Livello: Avviso Parole chiave: Utente: SYSTEM...
  9. Windows 10 Problemas de audio devido a latencia DPC causada por WDF01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Problemas de audio devido a latencia DPC causada por WDF01000.sys: Tenho acompanhado as inúmeras discussões sobre o problema Audio vs. Latência no Windows 10 e vejo que muitos usuários sofrem do mesmo problema, então volto a pedir que se apresente alguma solução concreta. Estou literalmente a meses buscando alguma resposta para este problema...
  10. problema audio

problema audio: io ho un problema con le mie cuffie jvc HA-S30BT-B , quando gioco per esempio a fortnite si blocca l'audio del pc oppure apro OBS non sento niente potete aiutarmi?...