Windows 10: Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

Discus and support Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This happened out of nowhere It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SakethReddy2, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

This happened out of nowhere
    It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours
    When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound and video keeps getting stuck..
    I use an AMD laptop
    Dell G5 SE 5505, Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M
    I checked my Event Viewer to find problems and then I found something called audiodg.exe

If anyone can help it would mean a lot to me :
    Here's the logs

Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x15d80ff5

Faulting module name: RltkAPOU64.dll, version: 11.0.6000.824, time stamp: 0x5f7c35d8

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000002d05f0

Faulting process id: 0x3b7c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6c668a8116020

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXE

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\realtekapo.inf_amd64_2bf60b09fdd46e6d\RltkAPOU64.dll

Report Id: cdfcfaa6-fdb3-4cee-9446-9851a7cff06b

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

AUDIODG.EXE
    15d80ff5
    RltkAPOU64.dll
    5f7c35d8
    c0000005
    00000000002d05f0
    3b7c
    01d6c668a8116020
    C:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXE
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\realtekapo.inf_amd64_2bf60b09fdd46e6d\RltkAPOU64.dll
    cdfcfaa6-fdb3-4cee-9446-9851a7cff06b

:)

SakethReddy2, Nov 29, 2020
  2. S.cloris Win User

Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Nov 29, 2020
  3. wolfy87 Win User
    Video editor, for youtube etc...

can you suggest me some good program, not very difficult to handle, but with some nice effects, operations (titles, freeze, audio adding and some else),
    to edit my videos, for youtube, and similar purposes?

so that it has interesting functions, and not hard to workaround...
    tnx upfront guys.. *Toast :toast:

wolfy87, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

Youtube video audio off

Anyone know why the audio is off in my youtube video I uploaded? When I watch the video from the file on my computer there's not problem, but when I uploaded it to youtube the audio is a little late now. *Confused Audio  problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second :confused:

Thanks in advance.

mastrdrver, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

1. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second - Similar Threads - Audio problems Youtube

2. Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.: Hi!I have an issue with YouTube videos not playing in the background. I use double monitor set up and like to listen to podcasts or other YouTube media while gaming. Unfortunately when I boot up a game, video on second monitor freezes audio as well, This is related to the...
  3. Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube videos freeze on the second monitor while gaming.: Hi!I have an issue with YouTube videos not playing in the background. I use double monitor set up and like to listen to podcasts or other YouTube media while gaming. Unfortunately when I boot up a game, video on second monitor freezes audio as well, This is related to the...
  4. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  5. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  6. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

My screen has mini freezes about every half second.: My screen has mini freezes every half second. The sound is fine but my mouse and video and games have a few split second freezes every half second. It's super annoying. For example, when I drag my mouse across my screen it's not smooth it stops every half second for a couple...
  8. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10: Hello, this issue first started appearing about 3 weeks ago after the latest windows update. When the issue occurs, the audio buzzes and video stutters briefly every half second. This issue persists until I restart my computer. After restarting, the issue may begin happening...
  9. Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.

Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.: This issue has been bugging me ever since a couple of weeks ago when I added another graphics card to my PC. I did not install any drivers for it and I actually removed it about a week ago and it did not fix the problem. I've updated my graphics card drivers, then rolled them...
  10. Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to...: Originally the problem happened and it fixed itself but now it's happening again. Every time I go on YouTube, Twitter, or whatever site that uses video, it stutters every two seconds. When it does, the video freezes for half-a-second and then it goes back to playing and then...