Windows 10: audio problems in windows 10

Discus and support audio problems in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How could I make my computer have audio again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CKH_020, Feb 3, 2020.

1. CKH_020 Win User

audio problems in windows 10

How could I make my computer have audio again?

:)

CKH_020, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 audio problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Playing Audio Troubleshoot.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. audio problems in windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio problems

2. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...
  3. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...
  4. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...
  5. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...
  6. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  8. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  9. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. AUDIO PROBLEM IN WINDOWS

AUDIO PROBLEM IN WINDOWS: This is related to my windows audio output, To befrank, it doesn't work there is one output option realtek but that doesnt make sound there used to be smth else before but now its not available in the list of audio devices what shud i do...