Windows 10: Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

Discus and support Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlesHadden, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting, but they all came back exactly the same.

:)

CharlesHadden, Aug 19, 2022

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

1. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound - Similar Threads - Audio Problems Looknig

2. audio sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio sound problem: audio sound problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-problem/21067ce3-ea61-4fc9-85cc-a403abc2f44d
  3. audio sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio sound problem: audio sound problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-problem/21067ce3-ea61-4fc9-85cc-a403abc2f44d
  4. Sound problems. No audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problems. No audio.: Any game I play or video I watch has no audio for some weird reason, I’ve tried some stuff on YouTube but couldn’t figure it out, I need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problems-no-audio/b3cbe548-d40d-491c-88d3-2b7d4442eb9f
  5. Sound problems. No audio.

Sound problems. No audio.: Any game I play or video I watch has no audio for some weird reason, I’ve tried some stuff on YouTube but couldn’t figure it out, I need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problems-no-audio/b3cbe548-d40d-491c-88d3-2b7d4442eb9f
  6. Sound problems. No audio.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound: When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting,...
  8. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound: When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting,...
  9. audio problem : no sound !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio problem : no sound !!: I actually have used Internet Explorer 11 and recently changed Microsoft Edge. after that I can not hear audio sound. please let me know how to hear audio sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-problem-no-sound/6dca9c9a-ae4c-495f-bf19-2cae5949cd41
  10. Notice problem when I delete a file

in Windows 10 Support
    Notice problem when I delete a file: Hi, I have a PC and a Notebook with Windows 10. On the PC Desktop when I want to delete a file I press on the "CANC" Key and I get a notice "Want to move this file to the Trash"? When I make the same action with the Notebook, I just press "CANC" Key, that file goes directly...