Windows 10: audio problems with dual display

Discus and support audio problems with dual display in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i set up a small flatscreen as a second display, I have sound coming from both the built in speakers on my monitor and my tv however the audio sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christian Williams1, Oct 6, 2022.

1. audio problems with dual display

i set up a small flatscreen as a second display, I have sound coming from both the built in speakers on my monitor and my tv however the audio sounds more like an echo than the two playing at the same time how can i fix this? Ex, sound comes from computer but the sound coming from the tv is a quarter second behind

:)

Christian Williams1, Oct 6, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Oct 6, 2022
  4. audio problems with dual display

Taskbar displaying in an incorrect position when using scaling on a dual monitor setup

Hi Jav,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the display on dual monitor. Do not worry will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to Update Graphics Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, check if the issue persists on 100% screen resolution as well.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

audio problems with dual display

1. audio problems with dual display - Similar Threads - audio problems dual

2. Dual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Display: I am unable to have my personal laptop display properly on 2 displays, 34 inch ultrawide and 25 Inch ultrasharp. They are connected to a dell powered docking station capable of dual display with display port. If I unplug the second display, the ultrawide works just fine. When...
  3. Dual Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Display: I am unable to have my personal laptop display properly on 2 displays, 34 inch ultrawide and 25 Inch ultrasharp. They are connected to a dell powered docking station capable of dual display with display port. If I unplug the second display, the ultrawide works just fine. When...
  4. Problem extending Surface Laptop 4 to dual-displays.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem extending Surface Laptop 4 to dual-displays.: Hello I am trying to extend the display on my Surface Laptop 4 to two external monitors Lenovo Thinkvision / Dell P2417H.I am using a Port Connect Professional Docking Type C Travel 2 X 4K. I am using HDMI inserted into monitors to DP inserted into dock cables to connect...
  5. Problem extending Surface Laptop 4 to dual-displays.

Problem extending Surface Laptop 4 to dual-displays.: Hello I am trying to extend the display on my Surface Laptop 4 to two external monitors Lenovo Thinkvision / Dell P2417H.I am using a Port Connect Professional Docking Type C Travel 2 X 4K. I am using HDMI inserted into monitors to DP inserted into dock cables to connect...
  6. audio problems with dual display

audio problems with dual display: i set up a small flatscreen as a second display, I have sound coming from both the built in speakers on my monitor and my tv however the audio sounds more like an echo than the two playing at the same time how can i fix this? Ex, sound comes from computer but the sound coming...
  7. audio problems with dual display

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio problems with dual display: i set up a small flatscreen as a second display, I have sound coming from both the built in speakers on my monitor and my tv however the audio sounds more like an echo than the two playing at the same time how can i fix this? Ex, sound comes from computer but the sound coming...
  8. Dual Displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Displays: Hi... I'm setting up dual displays 1 regular ViewSonic computer monitor -VGA connection / 1 BenQ TV screen - HDMI connection. My trouble is getting the screen resolution sizes to work for both screens. The best I've got so far is the setting for "Duplicate These Displays" /...
  9. Dual displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual displays: My dual screens have suddenly stopped being separate and now the same images are on both screens. ow do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-displays/53908532-4825-4de0-8c59-cd151be887fe
  10. Dual display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual display problem: I have hooked up dual displays on my Dell XPS computer and cannot get the displays to show dual images IE: screen 1 main screen info and screen 2 separate sheet info. If I select extend image, monitor 2 only has background image and no controls. If I select show only on...