Windows 10: audio question

Discus and support audio question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I add 2 channel, 16bit 48000 to my computer? I only have 16 bit and 24 bit options? Is there a driver I need to download ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bartos White, Sep 25, 2022.

1. audio question

how can I add 2 channel, 16bit 48000 to my computer? I only have 16 bit and 24 bit options? Is there a driver I need to download ?

:)

Bartos White, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Windows Audio doesnt work, everytime a restart is required to bring back the audio

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for providing suggestions. I have tried all the listed troubleshooting before I raise an question over here.

None of the things helped....in few steps it makes Audio work(Only because of the Restart that is made) again if I shutdown my system and start back after couple of minutes/hours audio doesn't work.

Thank You!!

Sathish756, Sep 25, 2022
  4. audio question

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

audio question

1. audio question - Similar Threads - audio question

2. Latest RealtekR Audio driver bug / question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest RealtekR Audio driver bug / question: I wanted to ask a question and maybe report a Bug.. The latest RealtekR Audio driver from Microsoft have a strange Bug. there is one Output Speaker/Headphone and two Inputs Stereo Mix and Microphone Array all from RealtekR Audio all of them have Audio enhancements switches...
  3. Latest RealtekR Audio driver bug / question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest RealtekR Audio driver bug / question: I wanted to ask a question and maybe report a Bug.. The latest RealtekR Audio driver from Microsoft have a strange Bug. there is one Output Speaker/Headphone and two Inputs Stereo Mix and Microphone Array all from RealtekR Audio all of them have Audio enhancements switches...
  4. Question regarding audio issues in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding audio issues in games: Hello, I have been experiencing weird issues with my headset recently. I have had 2 headsets that I have tried, being the Razer Baracuda X and the G435. Both of these devices work perfectly well for a few days, and then they start to bug out. Whenever I load into games, the...
  5. Question regarding audio issues in games

Question regarding audio issues in games: Hello, I have been experiencing weird issues with my headset recently. I have had 2 headsets that I have tried, being the Razer Baracuda X and the G435. Both of these devices work perfectly well for a few days, and then they start to bug out. Whenever I load into games, the...
  6. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar: I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a movie DVD is really bad. The sound effects are loud and when the characters in the movie are talking the volume goes down. When...
  7. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar: I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a movie DVD is really bad. The sound effects are loud and when the characters in the movie are talking the volume goes down. When...
  8. Not to much a question but a long running bug that needs fixed/3D audio + Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not to much a question but a long running bug that needs fixed/3D audio + Gaming: Ok so this has been going on since not long after windows 10 release. I have windows 11 now and the issue still remains. In games, and in games ONLY, it seems like windows is forcing a 3D sound situation. Does not matter if I have my hardware set to stereo only, in fact it...
  9. Not to much a question but a long running bug that needs fixed/3D audio + Gaming

Not to much a question but a long running bug that needs fixed/3D audio + Gaming: Ok so this has been going on since not long after windows 10 release. I have windows 11 now and the issue still remains. In games, and in games ONLY, it seems like windows is forcing a 3D sound situation. Does not matter if I have my hardware set to stereo only, in fact it...
  10. audio question

audio question: how can I add 2 channel, 16bit 48000 to my computer? I only have 16 bit and 24 bit options? Is there a driver I need to download ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-question/f66115ec-d4f9-4894-aeaa-06f273efbddb