Windows 10: Audio randomly cutting out

Discus and support Audio randomly cutting out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone help me but for some odd reason for the past couple of days I've been experiencing audio cutting out(as shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nicholas(Whack), Dec 19, 2019.

1. Audio randomly cutting out

Can someone help me but for some odd reason for the past couple of days I've been experiencing audio cutting out(as shown https://gyazo.com/2eebf219956e244eabed33609ed374e3 )? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my audio driver to the point where I even did a hard restart but the issue comes back with only one of my random applications randomly muting itself.

:)

Nicholas(Whack), Dec 19, 2019

2. Audio randomly cutting out

Can someone help me but for some odd reason for the past couple of days I've been experiencing audio cutting out(as shown Screen capture - 2eebf219956e244eabed33609ed374e3 - Gyazo )? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my audio driver to the point where
    I even did a hard restart but the issue comes back with only one of my random applications randomly muting itself.

Nicholas(Whack), Jan 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Audio Randomly Cuts Out

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Is the issue confined with specific browser, when you say online audio and video is not working?

2) Is the issue is confined with play online audio/video or with system audio as well?

3) Which exact Windows troubleshooter you have run?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you have not performed audio troubleshooter then, I suggest you to perform audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Step 2: Set Windows Audio services as manual.

Follow the below steps:

1) Press Windows key + r, type services.msc and hit Enter.

2) Check for the Windows Audio services.

3) Right click on the service and select Manual.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...10&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Audio randomly cutting out

Sound randomly cuts out.

Hi Infernos,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, please follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar, click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the Troubleshooter.
    If the issue persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: Reinstall the Driver.

If the issue still persists, then I would suggest you to reinstall the driver and check. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      device manager

• Locate the Audio adapter, right click and select
      properties.

• Click on the driver tab and click
      uninstall to uninstall the current driver.

• Now, restart the computer and Windows will load the generic audio driver for the computer.

• Check if you face the same issue with the Windows generic drivers.

• If yes, download and install the latest audio driver.

• Now, right click on the audio adapter and select “Scan for hardware changes”.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Audio randomly cutting out

1. Audio randomly cutting out - Similar Threads - Audio randomly cutting

2. Audio cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cuts in and out: Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and...
  3. Audio cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cuts in and out: Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and...
  4. Windows 10 Audio cutting out randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio cutting out randomly: I refer you to this post here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/windows-10-audio-randomly-cuts-out/e7c07e6b-ff3e-4b37-b17f-e2a017367c7bI'm experiencing the same issue as the OP in the above link.I upgraded to Windows 10 in November...
  5. Audio cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cutting out: Hello all of a sudden my pc audio is cutting out and in windows that little sound meter stops and then finish’s playing audio.Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cutting-out/31dc5b88-d479-42ef-b509-d36d03d2dd96
  6. Audio cutting in an out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio cutting in an out: So basically my audio seems to be cutting in and out. I have tested the headset on other computers so I know it's not that. But the weird thing is that it doesn't seem to be happening when watching videos. Only when gaming or chatting. I have tried most basic things that I...
  7. Audio cutting in an out

Audio cutting in an out: So basically my audio seems to be cutting in and out. I have tested the headset on other computers so I know it's not that. But the weird thing is that it doesn't seem to be happening when watching videos. Only when gaming or chatting. I have tried most basic things that I...
  8. Audio cuts out randomly

Audio cuts out randomly: Hello This problem started happening in 2 months ago. The problem is that the audio in my headsett just cuts out randomly, and does not come back on unless I disconnect and reconnect my headsett. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and restarting. Nothing has...
  9. Audio Cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Cutting out: Hello, my name is Bryan, and i have been having some issues with my computer audio, the symptoms are: -Game Audio cutting out very commonly -Youtube/Internet Audio works fine -Any game audio on multiple platform having this problem -Ive check my audio driver and its up...
  10. Audio Randomly Cutting Out (win 10)

Audio Randomly Cutting Out (win 10): So here recently, about two days ago, every so often the sound will cut out for about a second or so. There is no set time interval. Sometimes it will 20 seconds apart, sometimes it will be a few minutes in between cuts. This comes after an issue I still havn't found a fix...