Windows 10: Audio randomly disconnecting

Discus and support Audio randomly disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all,[issue]Since last week, my audio suddenly stops and then restarts. This is everything youtube, games, discord, etc and not a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FIappers, Dec 12, 2021.

1. FIappers Win User

Audio randomly disconnecting

Hello all,[issue]Since last week, my audio suddenly stops and then restarts. This is everything youtube, games, discord, etc and not a specific software/application, spotify.There is no specific time for the issue to occur, it seems to just occur randomly. It could be within a few minutes or even to a few hours until it happens.[Specification]Processor CPUAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU 3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4MotherboardASUS® CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WIFI DDR4, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX/SLI - RGB Ready!Memory RAM32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 2 x 16GBGraphics Card12GB NVIDIA

:)

FIappers, Dec 12, 2021

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Dec 12, 2021
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Audio randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - Audio randomly disconnecting

2. Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly: hi all, for a while now i've been having this very annoying and persistent issue with my computer and I'm not sure what is going on. I've tried it with multiple different headsets Bluetooth and wired but its definitely a computer problem.the issue is that, no matter what im...
  3. Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly: hi all, for a while now i've been having this very annoying and persistent issue with my computer and I'm not sure what is going on. I've tried it with multiple different headsets Bluetooth and wired but its definitely a computer problem.the issue is that, no matter what im...
  4. Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio randomly disconnecting: Hello all,[issue]Since last week, my audio suddenly stops and then restarts. This is everything youtube, games, discord, etc and not a specific software/application, spotify.There is no specific time for the issue to occur, it seems to just occur randomly. It could be within...
  6. Audio randomly disconnecting

Audio randomly disconnecting: Hello all,[issue]Since last week, my audio suddenly stops and then restarts. This is everything youtube, games, discord, etc and not a specific software/application, spotify.There is no specific time for the issue to occur, it seems to just occur randomly. It could be within...
  7. disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disconnects randomly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  8. disconnects randomly

disconnects randomly: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  9. disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. All audio devices disconnect simultaniously at random times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All audio devices disconnect simultaniously at random times.: My audio works for days sometimes, but every now and then, Windows or whatever else causes this disconnects all my audio devices at the same time. They are all shown not to be connected to my PC. When i unplug one of the devices and plug it back in, nothing happens and...