Windows 10: Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)...

Discus and support Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the strangest problem! Quite regularly the sound drops out from my PC... (i currently run a USB connection to my Klipsch the Sixes speakers).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MotorSquid32633, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)...

I have the strangest problem!

Quite regularly the sound drops out from my PC... (i currently run a USB connection to my Klipsch the Sixes speakers). Restarting my PC always fixes this problem but it happens almost daily.

The thing that makes this super weird is that when the sound drops out - if i try and play a youtube/vimeo video it wont load at all!?

I have no idea how to solve this.. all the advice is for one thing or the other.. but they are linked!

HELP!

Thanks,

Tristan

:)

MotorSquid32633, Jul 5, 2019
  2. rerunner Win User

audio randomly stops working

Hello all,

My computer is currently connected to my Vizio E420-A0 TV (HDMI). My audio randomly stops working and the display audio device disappears. When it works I can see it in device manager:

Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)... [​IMG]

Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)... [​IMG]

And when it stops working it disappears:

The driver seems to be up to date:

Disconnecting and reconnecting the cable doesn't help or turning the TV off and on, but rebooting fixes it. Any ideas?

rerunner, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Jigg143 Win User
    youtube video is not streaming on E71

hey There I Am Also Having the same problem of youtube video streaming on default browser.When I purchased my E71 it was running the youtube videos in its default browser.>on open wifi>wep wifi>and gprs also.. but i dont know why;.. it stopped working after
    some months.I did all the following things but I am still not figuring out the thing which has been conflicting with youtube video streaming in default browser..

I did.

1.Firmware update>3 mobile to 300.something > no avail > then debranded to euro version upgraded to
    510.21.009 >no avail

2.uninstalled evry thing .

3.wifi reset

4.port 80 forwarding Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)... :(

5.finally installed youtube application that only works fine .

6.conclusion in my view its a bug which is for promoting the youtube application sor s60v3 devices

Jigg143, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)...

Cannot stream videos or music on new ver 1709

Hello Roger,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why you are having issues streaming:

• What happens when you stream a video on websites like YouTube?
    • Is there an error message when you try to steam a video or music?

Please post a screenshot so that we can assess the issue better.

In the meantime, let us try to isolate the issue by performing these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio and Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing Audio and Video Playback.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:We suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc and click on Ok.

3. Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)...

1. Audio randomly stops working AND when this happens any video streaming I try (Youtube)... - Similar Threads - Audio randomly stops

2. Why does this always happen when I try to watch a YouTube video on any we browser(I was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this always happen when I try to watch a YouTube video on any we browser(I was...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ajex122 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mdl7xj/why_does_this_always_happen_when_i_try_to_watch_a/
  3. Audio pops and tears on Youtube and any type of video streaming site.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio pops and tears on Youtube and any type of video streaming site.: I must say that I've looked into this problem for quite a long time now. Here are some of my observations. Upgraded HDD to SSD, thinking it was the dying HDD that was the cause of the problem but that did not help. Discovered LatencyMon and gave that a shot. As long as I'm...
  4. Video and audio stop working randomly at the same time

Video and audio stop working randomly at the same time: From time to time when I'm playing a video (any website, even a video file in windows player) sound disappears and after a few seconds I can't play any video. I wasn't able to find this issue anywhere so I'm asking here. The thing is can't play any video and there's no sound...
  5. When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...

When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...: As the title states, anytime I play my audio through my speakers the audio will initially be fine. However I will lose audio randomly, the video will keep playing, but eventually pause to let the audio catching up to the video playback. This only occurs if I use speakers...
  6. BSOD occurring when streaming videos or randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring when streaming videos or randomly: Hi, I'm getting BSODs randomly sometimes and frequently when I'm trying to stream videos online. I have reset windows but it didn't solve the problem. I have performed windows memory diagnostics and dell hardware diagnostics and everything was Ok. These BSODs started...
  7. Terrible static and skipping when playing ANY streamed audio or video with audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Terrible static and skipping when playing ANY streamed audio or video with audio: I have been having issues with the sound quality whenever I play music or video through a web-based service. I first believed this to be a problem with Spotify as that was the only platform that was experiencing this issue about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I then noticed it was doing...
  8. Video and Audio Stops Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video and Audio Stops Working: After only a few short videos or if I pause and restart a couple of times, videos and audio will not work anymore. I have to reboot and if I'm lucky I can watch a video. This has been going on for months and seems to be getting worse. I am taking online classes and I need to...
  9. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495
  10. Audio keeps playing but not video... most streams... youtube et al

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio keeps playing but not video... most streams... youtube et al: Hi.... I'm using a rather new Desktop PC and lately, ( this has been getting worse and worse ) streaming videos of all kinds about 90% of the time now, the picture will freeze, and the audio will play on. I have 8gigs of ram, Windows 10, Intel i3 processor, and a...