Windows 10: Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can

Discus and support Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have laptop that when i record an audio from it i can hear the audio on the laptop and other pc but when i try to hear it on any phone device i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mlgidan, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can

I have laptop that when i record an audio from it i can hear the audio on the laptop and other pc but when i try to hear it on any phone device i can't hear it
    I also tried to plug in another microphone it didn't help

Does anyone know why and how can I fix it?

Edit: I tried multiple phone devices

submitted by /u/mlgidan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mlgidan, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 30, 2020
  4. sammy Win User

Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can

What is the best portable Voice recording device except Phone?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know what is the best portable voice recording device except phone, If you anyone one of you know it please suggest one, I would require it to record some meetings.

Thanks

sammy, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can

1. Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can - Similar Threads - Audio record phone

2. Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player: Please help I've looked all over. I use obs studios to screen record videos for my YouTube gaming channel. At first I thought everything was fine because I hooked my mic TONOR TC-777 up and fiddled with some settings and my mic is working fine and so is obs. I say that...
  3. Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player: Please help I've looked all over. I use obs studios to screen record videos for my YouTube gaming channel. At first I thought everything was fine because I hooked my mic TONOR TC-777 up and fiddled with some settings and my mic is working fine and so is obs. I say that...
  4. I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls: I was in a call with my friend and they said they could hear my gameplay. I used the voice recorder later and I can still hear system audio. Even when my headset volume is low I can hear it. Are there certain settings I need to change? Or does this have to do with my...
  5. Can't hear audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear audio: When I plug in my headphones' speakers it briefly shows up as Speakers (2-High Definition Audio device) (Translated to English) and then it just disappears and it appears again for a brief moment when I'm pulling the headphones' speaker jack out. Don't know what to search for...
  6. Why can I record video on Win10, but can't hear the audio portion of what I've recorded?

Why can I record video on Win10, but can't hear the audio portion of what I've recorded?: I used to use screen capture apps like VideoPad and Loom on my PC with Windows 10 Pro frequently. But now, I can record and play back the video, but not the audio. This is mysterious because I can record audio (I use Audacity )and play it back and also listen to audio and...
  7. Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me: I'm trying to make calls on my desktop thru the Your Phone application in Windows 10. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro connected via bluetooth to my PC. I can make a call thru the Your Phone app in windows, I can hear the voice of the person I'm calling, but they can't hear me. I have...
  8. I can't hear the game while I'm recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't hear the game while I'm recording: Whenever I use the Game Recorder built in to Windows I cannot hear the game. Too clarify, I can hear the game just fine until I hit the record button. Then it goes silent. Watching the videos, the sound is indeed recorded, but I cannot hear it while playing. What can I...
  9. Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...: Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay. It was working fine. I could hear game sounds when recording, however when I reformat my PC last monday, It not working anymore?...
  10. I can hear audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can hear audio: I can hear audio on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-hear-audio/412824d6-0b27-49a3-968d-e186b145aea3