Windows 10: Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly

Discus and support Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with recording my screen while i'm gaming. When i record, the audio sounds muffled and gives a sort of echo, which makes you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by madsemil, Feb 2, 2019.

1. madsemil Win User

Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly

Hello,

I have an issue with recording my screen while i'm gaming. When i record, the audio sounds muffled and gives a sort of echo, which makes you unable to hear what others are saying in the video. No matter which recording tool i use, i get the same problem. I have no idea how to fix it, and was wondering if anyone could help?

:)

madsemil, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly

1. Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly - Similar Threads - Audio recording sounds

2. audio sound recording using adobe audition software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio sound recording using adobe audition software: i am not able to change the sampling rate of stm32 microphones which is fixed at 2 channel 16 bit 16000Hz. kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-recording-using-adobe-audition/dd3d84d7-3ee9-468f-9ff8-502aa7c33db6
  3. Problem with audio recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with audio recording: I have a new headset with a built-in mic. When I am trying to record audio and connect the headset through AUX, the mic isn’t working but the audio is working. I found "recording" under the "Sound" settings , then I found microphones but just Laptops Build in microphones...
  4. Startup sound not working. except this all sounds are working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup sound not working. except this all sounds are working properly: I have updated all the drivers. I have checked the dialogue box startupsound in <sound <control panel but no use. I have changed logon and logoff values from 1 to o in device manager but it didn't worked....
  5. Audio Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Not Working Properly: Hello :) For some weeks now, following a windows update, the Audio Driver on my computer doesn't seem to be working. The only way I can play sound is through the HDMI cable connected to my monitor. None of the audio jacks are working. Realtek audio manager doesnt appear...
  6. Cannot Record Audio Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Record Audio Sound: Hello I cannot record/capture the audio sound playing from a media player on my laptop desktop. However, the recording software's i've tried using (Audacity) (Total Recorder) picks-up/records the sound from the TV or any other sound in the room. For some reason unknown...
  7. Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound

Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound: Yesterday my audio worked fine on both my speakers on my laptop (Dell Inspiron/N5110) and headphones. Then all of a sudden they stopped working. I have made sure that all the volumes are not muted. I did a troubleshoot on playing audio and it said low audio device volume...
  8. GameDVR not recording audio

GameDVR not recording audio: Windows 10's GameDVR looks very promising, and other than this issue I've been having, works really well. For some reason, it is not recording any audio at all. I'd like to to record both in-game audio as well as my microphone, but it only records the video. I have audio...
  9. Recording sound from PC

Recording sound from PC: I wanted to achieve the ability to record sound from my PC in mp3 format. I plan to just use an aux cable from headphone socket into the microphone socket to achieve this. But wondered on the suitable software to use. If I remember rightly sound recording software does not...
  10. Sound recording not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound recording not working in Windows 10: Hi, Suddenly, sound recording stopped working in my Windows 10 machine. This was working pretty good in Windows 7. Later I upgraded it to Windows 10. It was working well initially. I even tested it with Cortana. Now, when I try to record, it doesn't work. Tried with...