Windows 10: Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice

Discus and support Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used the Voice Recorder windows 10 built-in app on my new Dell Inspiron 14 500 2-in-1 laptop to record an interview I was having via zoom yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EliseAZAR, Nov 13, 2020.

1. EliseAZAR Win User

Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice

I used the Voice Recorder windows 10 built-in app on my new Dell Inspiron 14 500 2-in-1 laptop to record an interview I was having via zoom yesterday and to my surprise I can only hear my voice. How can I recover the other person's voice? please I need urgent help. Is there a chance the microphone captured both voices and recorded both waves but the format under which the audio was saved is only emiting my voice ?

Please I really need to find a solution if there is to recover the audio.

:)

EliseAZAR, Nov 13, 2020
  2. kehc123 Win User

Voice Recorder App

I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not
    my interviewees'. Is there a way to salvage the file?

kehc123, Nov 13, 2020
  3. RS_NIDA Win User
    Windows Voice Recorder - Why I could not record a lecturer's voice when I discussed via Microsoft Team?

Hi! I got some problems when I used Windows Voice Recorder via my laptop. I attempted to record my professor's lecture on online class via window voice recorder (windows 10), but my professor's voice could not be recorded. I have heard only my voice. Furthermore,
    when I interviewed or talked to interviewees via Microsoft Teams or Line, I got the same problem that my interviewees' voice disappeared and I still only heard only my voice.

If anyone know how to correct this problem, please give me your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

RS_NIDA, Nov 13, 2020
  4. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice - Similar Threads - Audio recording voice

2. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  3. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  4. voice recording

voice recording: Hi i need to be able to record a 90 min piece of audio - a telephone conversation taking place on a landline on loud speaker I have no smartphone & wouldnt know how to use one if i had access to one, i'm more comfortable using laptop to do things.I wont need to edit it as its...
  5. I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls: I was in a call with my friend and they said they could hear my gameplay. I used the voice recorder later and I can still hear system audio. Even when my headset volume is low I can hear it. Are there certain settings I need to change? Or does this have to do with my...
  6. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  7. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  8. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  9. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  10. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....