Windows 10: Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper

Discus and support Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My voice becomes distorted, my audio recordings, have been slowed and my voice becomes deeper. I have tried it in clean boot and it has worked but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChandlerPear, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper

My voice becomes distorted, my audio recordings, have been slowed and my voice becomes deeper. I have tried it in clean boot and it has worked but when I put it to sleep or restart it, it has the same problem, this problem is very annoying please help me!

:)

ChandlerPear, Jun 4, 2020

2. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

It's still slow on the voice recording, and I looked for an updated version but I'm up tp date

If it helps I've only noticed it on longer recordings, exceeding an hour or so, the recording is slightly longer and it makes my voice deeper.

BigBossD4wg, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice.

If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes.

Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop.

BigBossD4wg, Jun 4, 2020
  4. MarvelArt Win User

Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper

1. Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper - Similar Threads - Audio recordings slow

2. voice recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice recording: Hi i need to be able to record a 90 min piece of audio - a telephone conversation taking place on a landline on loud speaker I have no smartphone & wouldnt know how to use one if i had access to one, i'm more comfortable using laptop to do things.I wont need to edit it as its...
  3. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  4. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  5. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  6. Slowing down my voice.

Slowing down my voice.: When I am editing my recording audio and eventually try to merge the sound, the time of my voice and the screen recorded video is different. This happened after I trimmed my recorded voice audio, and it modified it to be longer. I cannot go back now and the recording is...
  7. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  8. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  9. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recorder: When I attempt to start the Voice Recorder app, the app opens to a blank 'white' colored window. No text of any type appears. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/5e183565-2c89-4afe-ab31-a59aa8a5346f
  10. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....