Windows 10: Audio reproduction

Discus and support Audio reproduction in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I record from an external record player and cassette player or do I need another device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffreyBiscoe, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Audio reproduction

Can I record from an external record player and cassette player or do I need another device?

:)

GeoffreyBiscoe, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 14, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio reproduction

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Audio reproduction

1. Audio reproduction - Similar Threads - Audio reproduction

2. Second monitor's audio output does not appear properly when using extended desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor's audio output does not appear properly when using extended desktop: I have posted about this issue previously but it's been a while and the thread became locked; I am creating a new one as I finally remembered to get a clip of the issue after encountering it (see below). I have yet to determine exactly what causes the issue, all I know is...
  3. Code 10 generic usb audio device

Code 10 generic usb audio device: So i own a FIIO E10k DAC/AMP the asio drivers that they have make my PC BSOD,this is a well known problem among both asio users and E10K users That's why they recommend using the windows audio drivers that automatically install when you plug it in... for some reason i can't...
  4. Dell Audio - Blank Screen

Dell Audio - Blank Screen: I'm having trouble figuring out how to post this to the Dell community area, but who knows, this may help others with different brands fix whatever audio program came with their computer (Dell Audio, HP Audio Control, or just the generic Realtek HD Audio Manager). I won't...
  5. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU: Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is taking up a lot of CPU in task manager. I have tried every solution I could find on the web including disabling audio enhancements and reinstalling audio drivers. I have two audio drivers in device manager: Intel(R) Display Audio and...
  6. generic audio driver

generic audio driver: how do i fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-driver/73a3d74d-c8f7-4b7c-8527-d2ab9d45ba1f
  7. Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10): I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries for...
  8. REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.8703.1 WHQL DATED 14-05-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT OS...

REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.8703.1 WHQL DATED 14-05-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT OS...: Realtek drivers are good in sound quality and adopted by many OEM manufacturers to their motherboards including for the desktop and for notebooks - laptops too. I would recommend you to install the customized certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am sharing...
  9. generic audio driver

generic audio driver: How do i fix the generic audio driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-driver/1b754d9a-46e6-425b-9bf2-2178c8b33e71
  10. audio play back

audio play back: Audio is failing to play through devices speakers. all trouble shooting has failed including, restarts, trouble shooter, reinstalling drivers, and more. The problem right now is that there is no option for the default speakers in the sound settings option. the only output...