Windows 10: Audio Sample Rate

Discus and support Audio Sample Rate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I change the audio sample rate of a video?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by john_276, Jun 18, 2020.

1. john_276 Win User

Audio Sample Rate

how do I change the audio sample rate of a video?

:)

john_276, Jun 18, 2020
  2. John wyke Win User

Usb sampling rate

I use an audio device via a USB cable to enable a high sampling rate. I change this to 24 bit 192kbit. The problem is that every time I switch the audio device off and later back on, the sampling rate falls back to the default. Can I change this default
    setting?

is this something i can change in the registry?

John wyke, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Audio Recording Sample Rate on Nokia 6300 - Can it Be Changed?

I would like to use my old Nokia 6300 as a voice recording device for creating an audio track which could be added to videos I make with my Lumia 520. However the AMR files generated by the phone have a limited audio bandwidth and the sample rate is only
    8kHz (giving circa 4 khz bandwidth audio). Can the sample rate be increased or are apps available which can do this? My only other option is to use a bluetooth microphone to communicate with my smartphone or perhaps audio can be streamed via bluetooth from
    the 6300 to a PC?

Eugene's DIY Den, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Audio Sample Rate

UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

I wish it was as simple as that. The sample rate box is shaded which means that it cannot be altered and a notice advises me that this is being used by another application (when it is not)

I believe it could be a Microsoft problem

TimFletcher1, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio Sample Rate

1. Audio Sample Rate - Similar Threads - Audio Sample Rate

2. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio: I need help with my audio which is having issues so I was going to change the sample rate until I was horribly greeted with this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sample-rate-greyed-out-for-synaptics-audio/eee3db50-0554-42c4-b918-6b73bacc5eb9
  3. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio: I need help with my audio which is having issues so I was going to change the sample rate until I was horribly greeted with this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sample-rate-greyed-out-for-synaptics-audio/eee3db50-0554-42c4-b918-6b73bacc5eb9
  4. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sample rate

Sample rate: Ok so I am trying to use voice mod a very good voice changer and it is telling me my beat solo 3's sample rate is too low so I go and try and fix it but it won't let me click on the drop-down menu to change it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated!...
  6. Changed sample rate, now there is no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changed sample rate, now there is no audio: Hey guys, so I am trying to change the sample rate from the audio of my MSI computer from the default 16bit, 48000hz to a lower sample rate. I changed it and I couldn't hear anything. Went back to the default, couldn't hear anything. Restarted my computer and there is still...
  7. Sample Rate on Microphone

Sample Rate on Microphone: So a few months ago when I got my new headset I optimized the sample rate to be higher. But then someone unplugged my headphones and when I went to plug them back and optimize the microphone again the sample rate was somewhat lower and the max I could go was DVD quality when...
  8. Microphone sample rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone sample rate: I don't know why after update i have only 44100 and 48000hz. Before i had 192000hz and it vanished. It sucks because i have pretty good microphone, but because of 48000 sample rate the quality is poor. Thx for help...
  9. Usb sampling rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb sampling rate: I use an audio device via a USB cable to enable a high sampling rate. I change this to 24 bit 192kbit. The problem is that every time I switch the audio device off and later back on, the sampling rate falls back to the default. Can I change this default setting? is this...
  10. Microphone Sample Rate

Microphone Sample Rate: when i change my mic sample rate in the settings it always goes back to DVD quality instead of Studio quality. Why does it do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microphone-sample-rate/50f5819d-41df-4300-a274-456979f4769b