Windows 10: Audio Service Keeps stopping in windows 10

Discus and support Audio Service Keeps stopping in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Audio service keeps stopping each and every time when i reboot the Windows 10. Kindly suggest me a solution on this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RCIPL IT, Sep 19, 2018.

1. RCIPL IT Win User

Audio Service Keeps stopping in windows 10

Hi,

Audio service keeps stopping each and every time when i reboot the Windows 10. Kindly suggest me a solution on this.

:)

RCIPL IT, Sep 19, 2018

2. windows audio service keeps stopping

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

Install all pending updates on the system, restart and check the status of the issue. Further, I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

For network issues suggest op to follow the steps form link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 19, 2018
  3. After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Audio Service Keeps stopping in windows 10

windows audio service keeps stopping

I recently had a large windows 10 update around the same time as an iTunes update and a Raptr update. since then my 'audio service' keeps stopping iTunes flickers and my internet connection wont work from startup. After 2 or 3 restarts I get them all working
    then audio service drops off again help please.

I think I may have to do a restore but I cant find where that is on windows 10

tony lloyd, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Audio Service Keeps stopping in windows 10

1. Audio Service Keeps stopping in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Service Keeps

2. Audio Service Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Service Stopped Working: Hi, my audio was working fine earlier but after turning my computer off with a windows update my audio service stopped running. I've tried a few things I've seen online but not having any luck. The only thing that isn't running is the windows audio service, but the windows...
  3. Audio Service Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Service Stopped Working: Hi, my audio was working fine earlier but after turning my computer off with a windows update my audio service stopped running. I've tried a few things I've seen online but not having any luck. The only thing that isn't running is the windows audio service, but the windows...
  4. Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services: I recently installed audio software Rode Connect which proceeded to generate a "The audio service is not running" error as soon as it was installed. The sound settings were inaccessible but uninstalling fixed the problem.After reinstalling the software to look for a solution,...
  5. Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services: I recently installed audio software Rode Connect which proceeded to generate a "The audio service is not running" error as soon as it was installed. The sound settings were inaccessible but uninstalling fixed the problem.After reinstalling the software to look for a solution,...
  6. Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Audio service keep stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio service keep stop working: Hey i need help my Windows Audio service keeps stop working i have tried uninstalling the audio device drivers [10:31 AM] i have tried restarting the pc mulitple times [10:32 AM] i have tried manually start the service [10:32 AM] still keeps stop working [10:32 AM] i got a...
  8. Windows 10 Audio Services Keep Stopping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Audio Services Keep Stopping.: In the past month or so my audio services have started to stop working frequently. The only way to fix this issue in my case is to either troubleshoot audio or switch the audio device my current program is using. I have tried to reinstall just about every driver on my...
  9. audio service suddenly stopped working windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio service suddenly stopped working windows 10: this is probably the 3rd time i get this problem in some time now, this morning my pc was working fine, sound was working as always, now i got back home from work,open my pc and i see a red dot on my sound icon and its saying "audio service is not running" when i run the...
  10. audio service stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio service stopped: cannot start my stopped audio service. error message pops up that won't allow to continue. any remedy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-service-stopped/09b41657-f33a-4f7d-aa88-322dab5fc41a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows audio service stopping

2. windows audio service keeps stopping

3. windows 10 audio service keeps stopping

4. audio service stopping,
  5. audio service keeps stopping,
  6. audio service keeps stopping windows 10,
  7. windows audio service stopping windows 10,
  8. windows audio service keeps stopping asus zenbook,
  9. windows audio keeps stopping,
  10. windows 10 audio service stopping,
  11. windows audio stopping,