Windows 10: Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10

Discus and support Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i am Manoj, We are facing the Wlan and Windows audio issue after the recent windows update, If we restart the WLan & Windows Audio Services it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manoj Prabhakar (manoj.p), Oct 29, 2018.

1. Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10

Hi, i am Manoj, We are facing the Wlan and Windows audio issue after the recent windows update, If we restart the WLan & Windows Audio Services it works fine. PLesae fix this issue with another update.

:)

Manoj Prabhakar (manoj.p), Oct 29, 2018

2. Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue

So I upgraded to Win10 yesterday. In order to solve the start menu problem, I deleted my original account and set up another new account. Everything works fine except a couple of small issues. Whenever I restart my PC, the audio service is not running, I
    have to troubleshoot to make it work. And wifi connection icon shows it is not connected, but the fact is wifi is connected.

Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10 f17eedb6-dd29-4641-a15a-0f49a2c95bfb.png

Any help is most appreciated.

HaodongYang, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Toto992 Win User
    Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue

Same problem here: audio service not working at startup and wrong wifi icon!

Toto992, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10

Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue

First, download latest drivers for audio and wifi adapter.

Wifi:

Now, go to device manager, open "Network Adapters" folder

right click wifi adapter

choose uninstall & check "delete the software for this device", enter

right click "Network Adapters" folder

choose "scan for hardware changes"

when another wifi adapter appears, restart pc

go to settings-network & internet-wifi

if wifi connection that you are looking for is not there, turn wifi off for about 1 min

then turn back on

or if chosen connection appears, click & check connect.

open edge and access internet

If still not connecting, go back to device manager-wifi adapter & right click choose update driver software online

Notice, you may not need to use latest downloaded wifi driver.

Jmarco0921, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10

1. Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio service running

2. Audio Service not running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Service not running: After several trouble free years with my laptop I am now getting this message. I have tried all the recommended solutions on this and other forums but nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 10 and yes, my drivers are up to date. Could this possibly be a hardware problem?...
  3. Audio Service not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Service not running: After several trouble free years with my laptop I am now getting this message. I have tried all the recommended solutions on this and other forums but nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 10 and yes, my drivers are up to date. Could this possibly be a hardware problem?...
  4. Windows 10 Audio Services not Responding, both Audio Services running.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Services not Responding, both Audio Services running.: My DELL computer now has the "Audio Services Not Responding" Bug and the "No Speakers or Headphones connected" bug but it still recognizes the Speakers and the Headphones.I have tried checking both the Windows Audio Service and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder and both of them...
  5. audio service not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio service not running: my audio service is not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-service-not-running/d1ab9aaf-cf39-47ef-ab72-d94add37d377
  6. Audio service not running

Audio service not running: Hi, Since the last two days, my Audio service has stopped. My sound card is working fine, and I have tried the following actions, but they have failed: Tried uninstalling, re-installing and rolling back my audio drivers. Tried to update my audio drivers to the latest...
  7. Audio Service not running Windows 10

Audio Service not running Windows 10: I have followed the instructions for disabling both the Windows Audio Endpoint Builder and Windows Audio. Then, setting both back to automatic and I get this error message: "Windows could not start Windows Audio services on local computer" "Error 0x80070005: Access is...
  8. Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X: I'm having issues with my computer and it all started when my audio service for some reason randomly one day when I signed on displayed a Red X and still is on my pc to this day for about maybe close to a few days to a week now. I've watched almost every kind of tutorial and...
  9. Audio Services Not Running

Audio Services Not Running: I had audio service until ~7-10 days ago. I think that a Windows update changed the settings. I have tried EVERYTHING to restore or re-install the audio. I even tried a System Restore without success even though I disabled Defender (which blocks a System Restore). What...
  10. Audio Service not running Windows 10

Audio Service not running Windows 10: My Audio Services keep failing to start up. I'm unable to restart the Windows Audio End point builder. It also gives me the message "Windows could not stop the Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service on Local Computer. Error 1061: The service cannot accept control messages...