Windows 10: Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything!

Discus and support Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok so i was watching some youtube videos everything is fin then i open steam to play some COD I try to listen to a trailer for some game and boom,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ezkalated, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Ezkalated Win User

Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything!

ok so i was watching some youtube videos everything is fin then i open steam to play some COD I try to listen to a trailer for some game and boom, can't hear anything. I went back to youtube and still couldn't hear anything! I've tried so many things but none of them have worked. Audio worked with some earbuds for a while until i opened steam again. when I go to the little sound thing at the bottom right, right click on it and go to trouble shooting sound problems it says Audio Services Not Responding. All i wanted to do was play video games! I had barely any homework too and was planning to play a ton of Overwatch!

:)

Ezkalated, Sep 12, 2016

2. Audio services not responding

So 2 days ago the audio was doing perfectly fine. But somehow yesterday my webcam (that I use as a microphone) stopped working although it was still detected and was "working properly". Then today I can't hear anything and got this "Audio services not
    responding" after troubleshooting problems. I searched it up, did all the things they told me to do, but nothing works, tried to get help from my friend too, but neither did it work. Please help, thank you in advance.

HaHien_0725, Sep 12, 2016
  3. realtek audio on Asus Gaming monitor VG248

I was deleting some files and I deleted something called realtek Audio, thinking it was just some audio software I was testing out I deleted it and I didn't realize it was my monitors audio speakers. Now I can't hear anything from my monitor and I can't
    hear anything when I plug something into the audio jack, help please!!!!

MatthewStarblanket, Sep 12, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Try reinstalling your sound device software/driver.

Steve C, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything! - Similar Threads - Audio Services responding

2. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  3. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  4. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  6. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  7. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't do anything (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't do anything (Please Help): So, I can't install anything from the Microsoft Store, I cant download new updates (My system Version is 1903) I can't update my drivers, I cant run applications that were downloaded thru the Microsoft Store, I cant run wsreset.exe or any super-tools like that, diagnostics...
  9. I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help

I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help: I'm using a desktop at work. I work from home and have been for 20 years. I have always listened to music while working. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that I can hear all sounds from all other stations, but I hear nothing from Pandora. I have tried restarting the computer,...
  10. "Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(

"Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(: I need help!!!! Im just gonna cut to the chase. My sound is not working! The sound icon at the taskbar has an 'X' symbol next to it. When I try to trouble shoot it, it says "Audio services not responding". My sound worked fine before, but this is just random! Im so...