Windows 10: Audio, settings, and Windows tool bar issue

Discus and support Audio, settings, and Windows tool bar issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently got a laptop and an issue started to appear today. My audio, settings app and search tool wont work. I can't access any audio settings due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by J.Aquino_FC, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Audio, settings, and Windows tool bar issue

I recently got a laptop and an issue started to appear today. My audio, settings app and search tool wont work. I can't access any audio settings due to the settings app not working in order to resolve the issue. I've tried the sfc /scannow function but it stops around 69% with a message saying

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

Along with this I have attempted to use the "Windows I" Shortcut but it briefly opens and closes.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

:)

J.Aquino_FC, Mar 2, 2021

2. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Audio Issues and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

According to the issue description, the issue is related to audio recording. I suggest you to try troubleshooting recording audio and check if it helps:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist, try installing audio driver in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the audio driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 2, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

Audio, settings, and Windows tool bar issue

AtI Tools troubles

No matter what clock I set Ati tools to it appear to change on its own to 495/598. When I shrink down my gaming window and check its symbol on the tool bar it lists itself as being set at 495 by 598.. When I actually open Atitools it list the original clock I set in the master window, but on the tool bar it lists the slower clock. Has anyone else had this problem. Ps the default for my x1800xt is 600/700 in Ati's Cat control center,so why the 495/598, im baffeled. Ati tools lets me get to 700/850 with a volt setting of 1.400 but it appears it won't work for games due to the goofy lower clock it sets itself at 495/598 weird. *Bang Head :banghead: *Bang Head :banghead:

trt740, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Audio, settings, and Windows tool bar issue

1. Audio, settings, and Windows tool bar issue - Similar Threads - Audio settings tool

2. Moving tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving tool bar: I can not figure out how to move the tool bar from the side back to the bottom. I tried to search for this but they referred to a different tool bar on a different page. The tool bar was moved after my puppy stepped on my key board. And she stepped on it sense then and it...
  3. Tool bars

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool bars: Is there a way to add tool bars to my second monitors task bar? I was able to add one to my first monitor but there’s no option for it on my second monitor submitted by /u/Aple_aple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgv1ly/tool_bars/
  4. Windows game bar Audio recording issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows game bar Audio recording issues.: Good morning, I have been recently using the 'Record last 30 seconds' function in the game bar more frequently and have noticed that it does not record my audio. I have worked out how to activate my microphone so it does work Windows + Alt + M, however after capturing just...
  5. tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    tool bar: How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/f3cd814e-8f9c-4dc3-b0f5-3f503620d22c
  6. Tool Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tool Bar: How remove sites imbedded in tool bar suspected of slowing down computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/52e50e6f-b037-4242-a490-1b954a1b9fec
  7. tool bar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tool bar in windows 10: how do I find my tool bar in windows 10 * Moved from IE9/Vista https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar-in-windows-10/2d619a59-79a9-471e-8be8-23f68346811d
  8. google tool bar in windows 10 and language settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google tool bar in windows 10 and language settings: I have twice attempted to install the Google Toolbar (in Chrome) on my new laptop HP Spectre but each time it says " Google toolbar not available for this broswer" The reason I need to install it is that I have lost English spell check while I use this browser (with this...
  9. tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4: i play a number of games and the toolbar goes away in game but in fallout 4 it shows. there are no settings in game only when u hit options under play....
  10. Tool bar Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tool bar Issue: Why do I have a hard time to open the windows start menu, Edge and action center. Is there something that I can do to get it to work. Thanks 32108