Windows 10: Audio settings

Discus and support Audio settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone explain the various entries in my Sound window Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback & Control Panel -> Sound -> Recording? As far as I know,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimspy, Feb 10, 2024.

1. jimspy Win User

Audio settings

Can someone explain the various entries in my Sound window Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback & Control Panel -> Sound -> Recording? As far as I know, I have one 1 set of built-in speakers, one 1 external aux jack, and one 1 Bluetooth connection to an external speaker. Why then, do I have 6 different connections listed? Let's start with this: What is the difference between the Digital Output entry AMD high-definition audio device and the Speakers entry high-definition audio device? Second, what is the difference between headphones and a headset? Why is my Beach

:)

jimspy, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 10, 2024
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Feb 10, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

Audio settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

Audio settings

1. Audio settings - Similar Threads - Audio settings

2. Programs can't detect audio; opening sound settings resolves it somehow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs can't detect audio; opening sound settings resolves it somehow: Hey Microsoft Community,Lately, I've been dealing with one of the 6 to the power of 10 problems I encounter with Windows and its goddamn sound output and input on a daily basis.EVERY SINGLE SOFTWARE ON MY COMPUTER REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE ANY SOUND INPUT! But when I open the...
  3. Programs can't detect audio; opening sound settings resolves it somehow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs can't detect audio; opening sound settings resolves it somehow: Hey Microsoft Community,Lately, I've been dealing with one of the 6 to the power of 10 problems I encounter with Windows and its goddamn sound output and input on a daily basis.EVERY SINGLE SOFTWARE ON MY COMPUTER REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE ANY SOUND INPUT! But when I open the...
  4. I don't have the option to set my audio input to mono in Windows Settings because I'm using...

I don't have the option to set my audio input to mono in Windows Settings because I'm using...: Hello there.I have an issue with audio at the moment in which any form of audio recording only plays through the left headphone because of how my audio is set up. I have a Steinberg UR22C audio interface with an MXL990 XLR microphone plugged into one of the interface's XLR...
  5. I don't have the option to set my audio input to mono in Windows Settings because I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the option to set my audio input to mono in Windows Settings because I'm using...: Hello there.I have an issue with audio at the moment in which any form of audio recording only plays through the left headphone because of how my audio is set up. I have a Steinberg UR22C audio interface with an MXL990 XLR microphone plugged into one of the interface's XLR...
  6. Headphones audio only works when the Recording settings tab is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio only works when the Recording settings tab is open: hello i just got a new laptop with windows 11 and tried setup my power 020 pro bluetooth headphones everything was connected but i got no sound but, when I opened the Recording tab in the Sound properties window, it fixes it. However when I close the window or even move to...
  7. Headphones audio only works when the Recording settings tab is open

Headphones audio only works when the Recording settings tab is open: hello i just got a new laptop with windows 11 and tried setup my power 020 pro bluetooth headphones everything was connected but i got no sound but, when I opened the Recording tab in the Sound properties window, it fixes it. However when I close the window or even move to...
  8. Phone link setting up audio player w/iphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link setting up audio player w/iphone?: I'm having trouble setting up the audio player on the phone link. It says "to turn this on, you will need to finish up setting Notifications in the app." What is that referring to. It's vague. I have no idea how to get this to be non-greyed out....
  9. Phone link setting up audio player w/iphone?

Phone link setting up audio player w/iphone?: I'm having trouble setting up the audio player on the phone link. It says "to turn this on, you will need to finish up setting Notifications in the app." What is that referring to. It's vague. I have no idea how to get this to be non-greyed out....
  10. For some reason I can't hear the audio on my pc and when I go to the audio settings my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason I can't hear the audio on my pc and when I go to the audio settings my...: For some reason I can't hear the audio on my pc and when I go to the audio settings my monitor speaker does not show up. I have these two duplicates of a digital audio device though that I have never seen or heard of. Any explanation or answer?...