Windows 10: Audio Settings

Discus and support Audio Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have changed a few setting in my audio to try and change audio devices from Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) to C24 (Nvidia High Defenition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KC Grimes, Dec 15, 2019.

1. KC Grimes Win User

Audio Settings

I have changed a few setting in my audio to try and change audio devices from Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) to C24 (Nvidia High Defenition Audio) which is also my headphones to my monitor's built in speakers but now audio has a lot of echo and I can not hear audio from some programs which have the in and outputs correct. I also do not have any way of recovering the previous version as I did not have system properties enabled.

:)

KC Grimes, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Audio Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Audio Settings

1. Audio Settings - Similar Threads - Audio Settings

2. Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...: Hi,so I am using an external audio interface on wich i cant change the left and right balance and when I try to use the Windows 11 audio settings its changing both the left and the right slider at the same time. Is there a way to fix this or is the external interface the...
  3. Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...: Hi,so I am using an external audio interface on wich i cant change the left and right balance and when I try to use the Windows 11 audio settings its changing both the left and the right slider at the same time. Is there a way to fix this or is the external interface the...
  4. I still need help! Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I still need help! Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my original account Smoothybigboy0 6 I made a thread called Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets...
  5. windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING": hi i have major issues windows 11 with my audio being taken over whenever a audio voice channel is open despite deactivating sound communication to "do nothing" when a voice channel is detected. drivers are up to date. its not just one particular app. you can have spotify or...
  6. windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING"

windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING": hi i have major issues windows 11 with my audio being taken over whenever a audio voice channel is open despite deactivating sound communication to "do nothing" when a voice channel is detected. drivers are up to date. its not just one particular app. you can have spotify or...
  7. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  8. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  9. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...