Windows 10: Audio short pausing

Discus and support Audio short pausing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem for about two weeks and cant find solution. Problem: When i play any sound (music, game, movie) i experience short (less than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phaetoncz, Jun 10, 2021.

1. phaetoncz Win User

Audio short pausing

Hello, i have problem for about two weeks and cant find solution. Problem: When i play any sound (music, game, movie) i experience short (less than half sec) silent moments. Occur 5-20 times in minute. I play trought my MB optical out to receiver. My table speakers which i run trough external soundcard are ok. Not 100% sure, but seems it started after 21H1 update. Tried solutions: 1. Checking receiver - with USB input it play fine 2. Uninstalling 21H1 update and some other installed at same day - didnt helped 3. Uninstalling VIA hd sound driver back to windows base driver, didnt helped, and installed back VIA driver, didnt helped either 4. Uninstalled Geforce sound drivers (someone said they may cause problems) 5. While playing on HIFI tidal i tried to lower quality to very base Made 31s long video. Audio pauses problem - YouTube Thank you in advance for your time

:)

phaetoncz, Jun 10, 2021
  2. hyna187 Win User

A2DP with N96 - every 1 sec short pause

Hallo

i have Problems with N96 and Parrot 6100. At streaming audio every 1 minute short cca. 0,5sec pause. New SW Updated: 12.043.289.2. I tested with E66 - it was OK. Pleas can you help me? Thanks

hyna187, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 10, 2021
  4. KSTang1 Win User

Audio short pausing

Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Audio short pausing

1. Audio short pausing - Similar Threads - Audio short pausing

2. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  3. Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/Video pauses randomly, then resyncs.: Got a strange one here:When watching videos or streaming, the audio randomly pauses, the video continues for a second or so, then the video pauses, the audio restarts, and then when they both get to the same point, they both continue as normal. This will happen with streaming...
  4. No sound after pausing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after pausing audio: Every time I pause my music or a video when I unpause after a few seconds or so the audio won't play anymore. I have to wear headphones or use my speaker for the sound to work again. Other than that, I have to restart my computer for the sound to work again....
  5. Audio short pausing

Audio short pausing: Hello, i have problem for about two weeks and cant find solution. Problem: When i play any sound (music, game, movie) i experience short (less than half sec) silent moments. Occur 5-20 times in minute. I play trought my MB optical out to receiver. My table speakers which i...
  6. Can't pause either video or audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't pause either video or audio: I tried Spotify, YouTube, Windows 10 video player, after video/audio is paused, it will be played again without me asking it to play. I think I only have this problem recently, anybody else??? HELP!!!! submitted by /u/yzd0014 [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  8. Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones.

Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones.: Headphone Model: AT-M50xBT Driver Version: 21.90.2.1 Intel Wireless Bluetooth BT Adapter: Intel AX200 Combo. WiFi and BT So any time I pause a source of audio, the entire computer's sound ceases to work. This is most apparent in, for example, Discord. I would watch and...
  9. How to cancel the short pause between music repeating in Groove Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to cancel the short pause between music repeating in Groove Music: So I downloaded a music file and was putting it on repeat. But the problem with the repeat is that it pauses for a second or two before actually repeating. And that music requires no pause. Is this unchangeable or can I somehow change this? Thanks! Also, I couldn't find a...
  10. Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pauses automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the spacebar key...