Windows 10: Audio skipping on all browsers

Discus and support Audio skipping on all browsers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried using different browsers such as Chrome and Edge, however every browser that I use seems to have audio skipping on Twitch and YouTube streaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bluntc0ncussi0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Audio skipping on all browsers

I tried using different browsers such as Chrome and Edge, however every browser that I use seems to have audio skipping on Twitch and YouTube streaming websites. I reinstalled audio drivers, disabled audio enhancements, and as mentioned earlier, switched browsers as well. All of the audio is choppy and I'd like to get rid of that. I called Microsoft support but I got banged on my a robot (twice, if I might add). If someone could help me with this issue that would be great!

:)

bluntc0ncussi0n, Sep 20, 2020

2. No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.

Hi there Ethan, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest is to completely remove all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

Make sure to tick the box to delete the driver when uninstalling it.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Please do this on all the drivers listed under Audio and then reboot.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Audio skipping on all browsers

Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Audio skipping on all browsers

1. Audio skipping on all browsers - Similar Threads - Audio skipping browsers

2. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  3. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  4. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win10 2004 Audio Skipping Issue

Win10 2004 Audio Skipping Issue: Hi, sorry but I need help/advice. *I will keep my post short so apologize if I'm sound rude I was previously using 1909 version. Just yesterday fresh install to 2004 after some issue in Windows. Right now facing audio skipping / distortion issue for certain application....
  6. Audio Recording Skips 5 Seconds

Audio Recording Skips 5 Seconds: I'm trying to record audio, and for some reason it doesn't start recording until 5 seconds after i've hit record. I've tried Audacity, as well as free online voice recorders and they all show the same behaviour. I've tried with 2 different plug-in microphones as well as using...
  7. Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering: I have ryzen 2700x and rtx2060, W10 1909 with latest updates, latest driver/bios, have tried a lot of fixes and none have worked. Videos in browsers skip frames, including in firefox, chrome, brave, opera, edge, ie, etc. The stutter is pretty bad, tons of skipped frames,...
  8. No Login On All Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    No Login On All Browsers: Hi all looking for some help, I have 1 desktop and a laptop. A couple of sites I go on I go to login put my username and password click login and nothing no loading to next page. This is on desktop running Windows 10 pro 1909. Go on my laptop no problem at all and also...
  9. No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.

No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.: Windows 10 I'm having some weird issues at the moment. I turn on my PC and realize there's no audio. At all. I was working just fine yesterday, and I didn't do anything abnormal or change any apps or settings between then and now. As stated literally no audio will play...
  10. Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10

Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10: Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-and-audio-is-out-of-synch-for-all-videos-all/58d99678-a4ef-42a6-9922-660f1e024dae