Windows 10: Audio/Sound after the last update

Discus and support Audio/Sound after the last update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the last update of the operating system others can not listen to me. I've tried seveeral different possibility with no success. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carla_042, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Carla_042 Win User

Audio/Sound after the last update

After the last update of the operating system others can not listen to me. I've tried seveeral different possibility with no success.

Any help?

:)

Carla_042, Dec 15, 2018

2. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Audio/Sound after the last update

no audio sound

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing with accessing sounds on your device?
    • Have you installed all the installed updates on your device after upgrading to Windows 10?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

try the audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter

Method 3: I suggest you to change the properties of Windows Audio services and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Click Start, type
      Services.msc in the Start Search box.

• Scroll down the list of services, right-click
      Windows Audio and select Start.

• Select Properties for
      Windows Audio and set its Startup Type to
      Automatic.

Method 4: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of accessing sound for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Audio/Sound after the last update

1. Audio/Sound after the last update - Similar Threads - Audio Sound last

2. How to restore sound after last update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to restore sound after last update?: how do I restore sound on my pc after upda te? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-sound-after-last-update/3fc161f4-2760-442f-90d7-bf5e1415a756
  3. Audio problem after last update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio problem after last update.: My speakers doesn''t work. The sound comming only from the bass speaker. Sound is muffled. anyone has the problems? submitted by /u/Reisven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9d6j/audio_problem_after_last_update/
  4. No audio after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio after last update: So 2 days ago i updated my Windows to the latest version and with the update the sound just went missing. I know for a fact that my headphones aren't a problem because they work just fine on my phone, i also connected my PC to my TV to see if it was a problem with windows...
  5. In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Game Sound Stuttering after last update: Hey guys there is some problem after last update when i am playing game the sound is stuttering. So is there any solution to fix this problem ? or is there any way to restore my laptop to before last update so the problem wont happen ?...
  6. No sound after last Windows 10 Update ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after last Windows 10 Update ...: After the last Windows 10 update on my laptop, I have no audio. When I hover over the speaker icon on my taskbar, it says no audio output device is installed. I followed several different instructions on going to the device driver and uninstalling the driver, etc., but...
  7. Sound not working after last Windows update

Sound not working after last Windows update: My laptop is two years old and runs Windows 10. Ever since I first had it, the sound would often stop working until I restarted the laptop. I contacted Microsoft support and they remotely worked on my laptop and were eventually able to fix the problem (after more than one...
  8. no sound, after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound, after last update: I have no audio on my Acer notebook; it has a red x on the speaker and when I click on it the troubleshooting box opens up but can't find the problem. Any ideas????...
  9. Sound notifications after last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound notifications after last update.: My PC started to send me sound notifications that something is opening then closing. The issue appeared after the last Windows 10 update. I don’t understand what is going on. The notifications are so annoying that I was forced to turn down computer sound....
  10. No audio on external speakers after last update

No audio on external speakers after last update: The system did an update on Sunday morning 07/02/03, since the update I have not been able to get the external speakers plugged into the line out to work, the speakers in the laptop work fine but as soon as I plug in the external speakers.....silence They do show audio on the...