Windows 10: Audio, sound, driver

Discus and support Audio, sound, driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; while i plug in my headphone speaker still play without any sound from headphones and when i restart my Laptob the headphone will play but if i remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmmarKiwan, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Audio, sound, driver

while i plug in my headphone speaker still play without any sound from headphones and when i restart my Laptob the headphone will play but if i remove it and then plug in again, then the speaker still play without any sound from headphone.

i tried alot to update sound driver, re-install and install driver. checking the sound from control panel, checking the microphone from privacy but the problem still exist.

Note: no problem in my headphone and no problem in my laptob jack.

can anyone advice me please? i am just confused from this issue with my laptob.

:)

AmmarKiwan, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 28, 2020
  3. multiple audio drivers causing sound problem

Hi Shahriar,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; uninstall a driver, might lead to device/features not work properly.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 28, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio, sound, driver

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Audio, sound, driver

1. Audio, sound, driver - Similar Threads - Audio sound driver

2. Sound Driver/Windows Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Driver/Windows Audio Issue: My Samsung Galaxy3 Pro 360 Model NP960QFG has a significant issue with its Windows 11 software. A recent update to my laptop has caused persistent issues with the audio drivers and Windows Audio. After completing the recent update, the audio drivers in the laptop disable...
  3. Audio drivers and sound stutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers and sound stutter: Hello!I have a problem with my sound and as I think with drivers..Week ago i discovered that my pc is doing weird things pc is new from June this year 2022 like sound stutter and with it screen lagging or something like that. This takes around 1,5 sec and meanwhile is...
  4. Audio drivers and sound stutter

Audio drivers and sound stutter: Hello!I have a problem with my sound and as I think with drivers..Week ago i discovered that my pc is doing weird things pc is new from June this year 2022 like sound stutter and with it screen lagging or something like that. This takes around 1,5 sec and meanwhile is...
  5. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Realtek Audio Driver: Hello, I had just got a new case for my computer and had to move all my hardware. Everything seems to be working correctly though my headphones aren't playing any sound Audio-technica ATH-M50x. The sound was working perfectly fine before the change happened. The device is...
  6. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

Sound Realtek Audio Driver: Hello, I had just got a new case for my computer and had to move all my hardware. Everything seems to be working correctly though my headphones aren't playing any sound Audio-technica ATH-M50x. The sound was working perfectly fine before the change happened. The device is...
  7. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Audio Driver is fine, but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver is fine, but no sound: Hello, I ran into a problem today. When I booted up my PC, the speaker logo at the bottom of the screen says that the Audio Service is not running, so I checked by opening services.msc and it was indeed disabled (though I had no idea how this could happen). Then, I enabled...
  9. Realtek audio driver no sound

Realtek audio driver no sound: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  10. Audio Driver sound latency

Audio Driver sound latency: I am running windows 10. i have a sound latency problem. I have read about the Realtek driver issue, but my device manager doesn't say that name, rather it says "High Definition Audio Device. What is really frustrating, is that my old slow windows xp computer was able to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio driver for windows