Windows 10: audio sound recording using adobe audition software

Discus and support audio sound recording using adobe audition software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am not able to change the sampling rate of stm32 microphones which is fixed at 2 channel 16 bit 16000Hz. kindly help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sheikhmudasir, Apr 17, 2019.

1. audio sound recording using adobe audition software

i am not able to change the sampling rate of stm32 microphones which is fixed at 2 channel 16 bit 16000Hz. kindly help

:)

sheikhmudasir, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Cake5 Win User
    Is there a way I can add "Edit with Photoshop" and "Edit with Audition" to my context menu?

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Audition program installed on the PC?

Yes, Creative Cloud 2015 versions

Do you have both audio and video on the file?

The file in question is just audio, recorded using the Voice Record app on android

Cake5, Apr 17, 2019
  4. audio sound recording using adobe audition software

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

audio sound recording using adobe audition software

1. audio sound recording using adobe audition software - Similar Threads - audio sound recording

2. Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder: I am trying to set up MS Sound Recorder 11.2309.32.0 so it allowes me to record my voice AND the sound coming out of the computer in the same recording. How can I make this happen? I've got "Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2".I tried this, which did not work: If I go to...
  3. Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder: I am trying to set up MS Sound Recorder 11.2309.32.0 so it allowes me to record my voice AND the sound coming out of the computer in the same recording. How can I make this happen? I've got "Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2".I tried this, which did not work: If I go to...
  4. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.: Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders. When I play a clip from adobe audition and while the audio is playing I move my mouse to the other computer and that stops the audio on the other computer from continuing to play. This is a new issue...
  5. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.: Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders. When I play a clip from adobe audition and while the audio is playing I move my mouse to the other computer and that stops the audio on the other computer from continuing to play. This is a new issue...
  6. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Adobe Audition 1.5

Adobe Audition 1.5: Windows media technologies dose not work on this version of windows. An updated app may be available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-audition-15/7ebfc93f-b54a-46e3-a007-c6dfbaf5946c
  8. Cannot Record Audio Sound

Cannot Record Audio Sound: Hello I cannot record/capture the audio sound playing from a media player on my laptop desktop. However, the recording software's i've tried using (Audacity) (Total Recorder) picks-up/records the sound from the TV or any other sound in the room. For some reason unknown...
  9. Adobe Audition Compatibility

Adobe Audition Compatibility: Will Adobe Audition 3.0 be compatible with Windows 10? The CD software I have is about five years old; I've been running it on Windows 7 SP1. Thanks! 6772
  10. Adobe Audition 3.0

Adobe Audition 3.0: I'm running Adobe Audition 3.0 on two Windows 7 computers. I have the physical CD, which is about 5 years old. Does anyone know of any compatibility problems with Windows 10, or should it work OK? 7865