Windows 10: Audio Sound

Discus and support Audio Sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently set up dual monitors, one is using HDMI and the other VGA with an audio cord. I'm trying to figure how to do alternate the sound when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by completelylost, May 15, 2020.

1. Audio Sound

I recently set up dual monitors, one is using HDMI and the other VGA with an audio cord. I'm trying to figure how to do alternate the sound when watching videos or playing music. Currently I am only able to have sound come out of one monitor..Is there a way I cant get it to alternate sound between the monitors when audio is playing without having to always switch it manually? I have windows 10

:)

completelylost, May 15, 2020

2. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 15, 2020
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, May 15, 2020
  4. Audio Sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Audio Sound

1. Audio Sound - Similar Threads - Audio Sound

2. Not able to configure audio device to 5.1 surround sound from sound control panel.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to configure audio device to 5.1 surround sound from sound control panel.: Hi,i'm having a samsung HT-J5100K home entertainment system with ablu-ray dvd player and 5.1 surround sound system. Iconnected it to my PC using an optical fiber and a HDMI cable. I have installed the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers, i'monly getting stereo sound from the...
  3. Windows Audio Graph Isolation killing sound?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation killing sound?: Recently, my audio has been cutting out completely from my computer if I am not constantly playing some thing with audio. This happens no matter what I do and it always happens even after I reset. I noticed that whenever it happens, windows audio device graph isolation starts...
  4. Is Installing Two sound drivers on one audio device possible?

Is Installing Two sound drivers on one audio device possible?: I recently installed Dolby audio premium sound drivers and the application onto my PC. It works fine but the issue is it replaces my original sound driver for my microphones as well and the Dolby audio premium sound drivers lack adaptability and quality for microphones so it...
  5. Is installing two sound drivers on one audio device possible?

Is installing two sound drivers on one audio device possible?: Hi good day, I recently got Dolby audio premium sound drivers installed on my PC, it works fine and I'm in love with it but it also installs on my microphone, and it has reduced the sound quality of my microphone and has fewer options in the windows advanced properties. The...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio driver causing stereo sound to leak through microphone

Realtek High Definition Audio driver causing stereo sound to leak through microphone: Hello all, My Realtek High Definition Audio driver is causing my stereo sound to leak through the microphone of my headset when using Discord. A quick hack I came up with to fix this temporarily: - Exit any Discord voice channel. - Close Discord and close all other open...
  7. Weird sound driver issue with High Definition Audio Device driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird sound driver issue with High Definition Audio Device driver.: For the last few months, there's been something off about the sound from computer. It's most pronounced if I'm watching Twitch, where there will be a major volume difference between the streamer's mic and the game audio, and no, it is not due to an individual streamer's...
  8. Sound is crackly during high pitched audio and sounds muffled after computer reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is crackly during high pitched audio and sounds muffled after computer reset: I reset my computer today, getting rid of my settings and apps but keeping all my files. The sound is fine at first but whenever I pause for a few seconds and play a video again (on all video players) it'll crackle and sound muffled. I've tried updating my audio drivers but...
  9. no audio/sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio/sound: my headset was working just fine before I installed windows 10 and activated it like 2 hours ago and now I have no sounds , my devices are plugged in but it says no speakers or headphones are plugged in everything was working just fine 2 hours ago and now after I installed...
  10. no audio sounds from speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio sounds from speakers: no audio sounds from speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-sounds-from-speakers/52202ebc-2489-4dc7-8a36-21f4b36e39e2