Windows 10: audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

Discus and support audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i know it sounds weird, but my computer audio gets messed up whenever the above mentioned happens. i can fix it by restarting my computer, but it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ilostmycomputeronce, Feb 4, 2023.

1. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

i know it sounds weird, but my computer audio gets messed up whenever the above mentioned happens. i can fix it by restarting my computer, but it just feels tedious. anyone know how i can fix the audio without having to restart?

:)

Ilostmycomputeronce, Feb 4, 2023

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Feb 4, 2023
  3. How to turn on off Airplane mode in windows 10?

Two methods as given in the article as well.

• Open Action Center by clicking the rightmost icon. In the bottom side, a tile of airplane mode would be given. Clicking that would turn it ON and turn it into bright tile.
    • Navigate to Settings>Network and Internet and turn Airplane mode ON or OFF.
    All clear steps are here as well:

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/15411-airplane-mode-turn -off-windows-10-a.html

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 4, 2023
  4. MGM1981 Win User

audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

Airplane Mode will not turn off

I tried these steps, as they were the same steps listed in a previous post as well, but no success. Airplane mode is still active, the option to turn it off is inaccessible still, and I'm getting fed up with Microsoft support who've had me on hold well
    over two hours now!

MGM1981, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

1. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode. - Similar Threads - audio sounds grainy

2. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.: i know it sounds weird, but my computer audio gets messed up whenever the above mentioned happens. i can fix it by restarting my computer, but it just feels tedious. anyone know how i can fix the audio without having to restart?...
  3. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.: i know it sounds weird, but my computer audio gets messed up whenever the above mentioned happens. i can fix it by restarting my computer, but it just feels tedious. anyone know how i can fix the audio without having to restart?...
  4. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...
  5. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...
  6. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Airplane Mode after Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode after Update: Windows update has caused airplane mode to default on. I am unable to turn it off. I have tried the usual Fn Keys. I cannot use toggles in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-after-update/d241dfaa-aa39-4a2f-9907-0f15836b5fe0
  8. Airplane mode keeps turning on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Airplane mode keeps turning on: I have been stuck on the lock screen for sometime now because the airplane mode on my computer keeps turning on which makes whatever I type disappear and now I cant even enter my password to log in...
  9. Airplane mode stuck after update

Airplane mode stuck after update: Hi CORRECTION WINDOWS 10! Closing my Lenovo Thinkpad windows 10 core i5 vPro today i was prompted to "update and shut down" which i did. Turning it on again few hours later and it is stuck in airplane mode. Option is greyed out entirely no matter what. It has never done...
  10. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....