Windows 10: Audio/speaker problems

Discus and support Audio/speaker problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm facing audio problems . I tried a lot to resolve it but it didn't work anyway. First, it was showing a cross in red circle on sound icon in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vishita, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Vishita Win User

Audio/speaker problems

I'm facing audio problems . I tried a lot to resolve it but it didn't work anyway. First, it was showing a cross in red circle on sound icon in taskbar. When I started troubleshooter then it showed 'Audio services not responding'. Then, I managed to make necessary changes in Windows Audio in the control panel. The cross disappeared but now nothing is audible at all. No sound at all. Updated device drivers, did some changes in devices manager to solve the problem , ran troubleshooter many times but it always shows same thing - Audio services not responding and one more thing - some configuratio

:)

Vishita, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

audio and speakers problems

Hi,

It is possible that audios and speakers were not recognized due to wrong configuration settings or outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your speaker/headphone to another device and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried connecting another speakers/headphones and check if the issue still persists?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter by clicking on this
    link
    . It will let you automatically diagnose audio problems and will provide you a remedy.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio/speaker problems

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Audio/speaker problems

1. Audio/speaker problems - Similar Threads - Audio speaker problems

2. Problems with the audio of my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with the audio of my speakers: First, when i was playing something the audio was very low at the beginning and it got silenced. Then, I update my laptop to the 2004 version and the audio is very low but at least it doesn't get silenced. The audio with my headphones works perfectly....
  3. Audio Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Speakers: Audio speakers are plugged in . it is not HDMI plug in. worked before. don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-speakers/3be12b42-9c40-4081-a7e6-269a45ed146f
  4. Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio

Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio: Hello everyone, I have a problem: I can't modify the sound volume of my speakers once I have plugged in my headphones. To explain a bit more: I can turn the wheel of the speaker, it has no effect on the volume; I can even technically switch off the speaker, I still have...
  5. Audio Problem with standard speakers

Audio Problem with standard speakers: Greetings I'm new to this site so be kind...I'm using Windows 10 1903 home version. I'm using standard Cyber Acoustics speakers. I'm experiencing a tremendous amount of feedback and even wireless conversations. I tried the rear green plug as well as the front. I found that...
  6. Audio Problem with Windows 10 and A5 Speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Problem with Windows 10 and A5 Speakers: This is happening on a Windows 10 PC so perhaps the solution is Windows based. It started happening around the time that a windows update (KB4515384) caused audio problems for some people, so I tried the odd solutions offered on YouTube about it, to no avail. At any rate the...
  7. No Audio with speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Audio with speakers: SOUNDS missing from Microphone symbol on taskbar with audio only available on headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-with-speakers/e957d6ab-f879-4c2f-9063-561ef29d8e7b
  8. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  10. 5.1 Audio problems sub and centre speakers not working

5.1 Audio problems sub and centre speakers not working: I have been having trouble with my sound and audio the last few days. I have a 5.1 sound system plugged into the onboard sound of the motherboard. Suddenly out of the blue I lost bass from the sub-woofer. I re-installed Realtek drivers and the problem went away but then...