Windows 10: Audio splitter not working when using it on cosmic byte G4000 head phones and audio...

Discus and support Audio splitter not working when using it on cosmic byte G4000 head phones and audio... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pls help today the splitter and headphones arrived but when i combine the and connect to my pc it is not workingmy laptop model is lenovo G580 and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rohan_200919, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Audio splitter not working when using it on cosmic byte G4000 head phones and audio...

pls help today the splitter and headphones arrived but when i combine the and connect to my pc it is not workingmy laptop model is lenovo G580 and the operating system is windows 10 64-bit pls help

:)

Rohan_200919, Jun 24, 2021
  2. ReeceU Win User

Headset microphone (with audio splitter) not working

My Acer Predator (Helios 300) laptop has a singular audio port, which I use with my headset that has a separate microphone and headphone cable. I have used an audio splitter to get around this issue for a while now, and it has worked perfectly fine. Normally
    when I would plug the splitter in, a prompt would appear asking what type of device was just plugged in, options were headphones, speakers, microphone, headset, and one or two other options that I don't remember because I never used them. I would select "headset"
    and it would work just fine. Recently, something changed. This prompt no longer appears, and my computer no longer acknowledges the microphone on my headset, instead using the default internal microphone. The headphones still play audio like normal, but I
    have found no way to get the microphone working.

If I just plug the microphone chord into the audio jack, it still does not work, and the computer refuses to play audio.

So far I have tried:

• Uninstalling and re-installing the audio drivers (multiple times)
    • Updating windows
    • Running the audio troubleshooters (Both for playing audio and recording)
    • Checking for updates to Dolby
    • Scanning for hardware changes in device manager
    • Disabling the default microphone
    None of these have done anything.

I'm really at a loss here. I consider myself pretty computer savvy but nothing I've tried has gotten me anywhere.

ReeceU, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    audio not working in qy7 head phone Windows 10

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Install all pending updates on the system, restart and check the status of the issue. Further, I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Method 2: Refer the link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Audio splitter not working when using it on cosmic byte G4000 head phones and audio...

COSMIC BYTE WIRED GAMEPAD

I just bought a cosmic byte wired gamepad to play games on my pc. That didn't worked on my laptop. I updated the drivers and checked all my usb ports and they are functional. It connected to my friends laptop but not mine. I wanna know whY???

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

VivekDagar, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Audio splitter not working when using it on cosmic byte G4000 head phones and audio...

1. Audio splitter not working when using it on cosmic byte G4000 head phones and audio... - Similar Threads - Audio splitter working

2. Mic and audio not working with the 3.5mm splitter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic and audio not working with the 3.5mm splitter: So as the title says. I plugged my mic (green 3.5mm plug) into the mic port and the red audio one into all of the audio ports. I am getting no sound. Everything driver related is fine as I've never had these issues before. They will not work together. If I plug the cord in...
  3. Cosmic byte wired controllers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cosmic byte wired controllers not working: Hi team .. Me and my friend bought two new cosmic byte controllers. We are unable to connect both of them at a time as one of them blinks. Can someone help on this...
  4. Cosmic byte wired controllers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cosmic byte wired controllers not working: Hi team .. Me and my friend bought two new cosmic byte controllers. We are unable to connect both of them at a time as one of them blinks. Can someone help on this...
  5. Cosmic byte wired controllers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Head phones plugged in but audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Head phones plugged in but audio coming out of speakers: THis happens and Dolby Unbound Sound keeps turning on automatically, how do I disable it permanently. THanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-plugged-in-but-audio-coming-out-of/70213420-2c73-4723-8a3f-24d19a40b8bc
  7. Audio Splitter not working properly

Audio Splitter not working properly: I just bought a new audio splitter from amazon because my predator helios 300 has only 1 audio jack, I wanted to use a headphone and a separate mic, when I plug in the audio splitter it prompts me to select between the following Line in Mic in Headphone Speaker out Headset...
  8. Using head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using head phones: I bought my HP laptop from my employer and there may be corp settings that are locking out my headphone jack? When I try using the troubleshoot process to check the audio for headphones it asks for my product key. Is this a setting I can modify? I do not have the product...
  9. Headset microphone (with audio splitter) not working

Headset microphone (with audio splitter) not working: My Acer Predator (Helios 300) laptop has a singular audio port, which I use with my headset that has a separate microphone and headphone cable. I have used an audio splitter to get around this issue for a while now, and it has worked perfectly fine. Normally when I would plug...
  10. Audio when using head phones is distorted

Audio when using head phones is distorted: So, as the title says the sound is distorted when using headphones. The headphones work fine in everything else but refuse to work here. I have tried to reinstall the drivers. I have Realtek audio. When i use them i can hear the music of a video but not the speaker. Please...