Windows 10: audio static

Discus and support audio static in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased a new HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When going through the initial setup Cortona voice control worked great now when on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KimNimmo, Nov 28, 2019.

1. KimNimmo Win User

audio static

I just purchased a new HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When going through the initial setup Cortona voice control worked great now when on the internet the audio is all static and the sound is going in and out. should I send the computer back and replace or is there a easy fix? Thank you for your help

:)

KimNimmo, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Static Noises for Audio

I tried installing the driver on the website, but during the installation it said that my hardware is not compatible (even though it came preloaded with it). I have the HP Pavilion dv7.

And for the "Let me pickup a list of device drivers on my computer" part, it only showed "Audio Endpoint" and "Generic software device".

Superluigi6, Nov 28, 2019
  4. audio static

Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

audio static

1. audio static - Similar Threads - audio static

2. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  3. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  4. My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...: When I start to play games my pc its fine for maybe 40 - 60 minutes, then I start to get random fps drops that drop to like 3 fps then my audio sounds like static, this only last for a few seconds but it starts to do it every 4 minutes or so....
  5. My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...

My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...: When I start to play games my pc its fine for maybe 40 - 60 minutes, then I start to get random fps drops that drop to like 3 fps then my audio sounds like static, this only last for a few seconds but it starts to do it every 4 minutes or so....
  6. Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service: I am having an issue where my microphone although it is not specific to one, I have tried other microphones will intermittently become very staticy to the point where it is hard to hear me. This issue is very infrequent, but typically happens around once every few days.The...
  7. Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service

Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service: I am having an issue where my microphone although it is not specific to one, I have tried other microphones will intermittently become very staticy to the point where it is hard to hear me. This issue is very infrequent, but typically happens around once every few days.The...
  8. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  9. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  10. Audio plays nothing but weird static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio plays nothing but weird static: I recently built a new pc. After completing I ran into the issue of not being able to connect to the internet. I fixed this by installing Windows 10 off of a flash driver which I then upgraded to windows 11. Now is my current issue which is my audio. When my headset is...