Windows 10: AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?

Discus and support AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]LOST VOLUME TODAY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-stopped-asus-laptop/92586468-9612-47b2-b3b9-a89ebfc119a6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jul 3, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?

AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP? e162fc4c-2015-4abc-805e-76df11519f95?upload=true.png LOST VOLUME TODAY?

:)

timmaddox, Jul 3, 2019

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 3, 2019
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Jul 3, 2019
  4. AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?

Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?

1. AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP? - Similar Threads - AUDIO STOPPED ASUS

2. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  3. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  4. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  5. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  6. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  7. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  8. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Asus laptop battery stopped charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus laptop battery stopped charging: Hello I bought a bran new Asus laptop less than a year ago and now it will only work if i have the power cord connected. The battery never takes a charge suddenly. Is there some kind of setting that might have gotten changed? I cant imagine the internal battery is shot...
  10. Audio issues on Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Asus Laptop: So my wife is having an odd issue on her laptop and I need a little help fixing it. When she plugs her headphones in (SkullCandy) with an Aux Mic cord (Also SkullCandy) the Laptop won't play sounds through the headphones but through the laptops speakers as if they weren't...