Windows 10: audio Stuttering after update

Discus and support audio Stuttering after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MR.Meff, Aug 19, 2022.

1. MR.Meff Win User

audio Stuttering after update

As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC.

:)

MR.Meff, Aug 19, 2022
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Aug 19, 2022
  3. OldNavyGuy, Aug 19, 2022
  4. audio Stuttering after update

OldNavyGuy, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

audio Stuttering after update

1. audio Stuttering after update - Similar Threads - audio Stuttering update

2. Audio stuttering after wake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering after wake: Hi,I've been suffering from this issue for a long while now.When watching videos there's an audio stutter usually accompanied with an electrical noise once every 5-10 seconds.This only happens once the computer wakes back up from sleep. There is not any problem after a fresh...
  3. Audio stuttering after wake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stuttering after wake: Hi,I've been suffering from this issue for a long while now.When watching videos there's an audio stutter usually accompanied with an electrical noise once every 5-10 seconds.This only happens once the computer wakes back up from sleep. There is not any problem after a fresh...
  4. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  5. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  6. Audio making random stutters after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio making random stutters after update.: Okay, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, currently version 20H2 (19042.985), my sound is coming from an Asus P7P55D-E LX. My current problem is when playing audio, sometimes there will be random audio hiccups, something akin to a heavy, scraping "brrp" noise. So, originally I delayed...
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update: I installed the latest Windows 10 update but now my bluetooth audio devices are stuttering when they play any sound. I tried this with two different devices - a SONOS Move speaker, and the Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds, both have the same issues. Tried doing all the classic...
  8. Windows 10 audio stutter after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 audio stutter after update.: When I updated Windows 10, I got an audio stutter on my bluetooth headphones. I tried to uninstall the drivers and no effect. Tried with my iPad, works perfectly fine. I tried the method to switching the realtek drivers, and also not working. Specs are: Intel i5 9400F at...
  9. Stuttering Audio after Windows 10 Update

Stuttering Audio after Windows 10 Update: Hey, ive got stuttering audio after the windows 10 update I did last night, its continuing even after consulting various resources; attempting to uninstall drivers and restart; attempting to disable enhancements; attempting to change the default bit rate; etc etc. My...
  10. Audio Stuttering after Upgrade

Audio Stuttering after Upgrade: Today, I upgraded my Toshiba Laptop to Windows 10, it was previously windows 8 but the computer was windows 7 default. My sound was working fine until I installed Windows 10..I upgraded to Win10 and I played a youtube video and I hear choppy glitchy like sounds few once in a...