Windows 10: Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems

Discus and support Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please, I am exhausted trying to fix these audio problems. Can't find a solution after many days trying to fix these latency problems. I get audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Radu 0001, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Radu 0001 Win User

Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems

Please, I am exhausted trying to fix these audio problems. Can't find a solution after many days trying to fix these latency problems. I get audio stuttering and pops when reproducing audio or videos, in spotify, watching youtube, anywhere.LatenciMon's report says this:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experi

:)

Radu 0001, Jun 1, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

High DPC latency causing audio stutters

No expert in viewing those, sorry. Few are..

zinou has used the recorder a lot in the context of slow boots.

See an example here - with a solution in that case:
    Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP? - Windows 10 Forums

More solved threads:
    Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803 Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    Cant get rid of latency/crackles, Latency monitor report enclosed Solved - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Jun 1, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    High DPC latency causing audio stutters

Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP? - Windows 10 Forums

- which I posted above- 2 fixes, I think, related to storport.sys

Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803 Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    Fix at #4

- which I also posted previously.

These may or may not be relevant in your case of course.

(I searched the forum for
    storport.sys latency
    storport.sys stutter

- you may find more)

Please advise if these help at all.

You could pm zinou to ask for help looking at your trace.

dalchina, Jun 1, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems [​IMG]

Hi, this is what I meant. See how it exapnd when you click on it.

I can't read this... can you?

Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems [​IMG]

Latency issues are often related to drivers but can be due to other things.

If you search the forum for e.g.
    stutter
    Latencymon

starting with the most recent posts, you may find something to help. I strongly suggest you try that.

And maybe someone who helped with one of those may post here when there's a readable report.

No one here is really expert in this, just 2 or 3 have a bit more experience of it.

dalchina, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering pops

2. High latency problems causing audio cracklings and pops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High latency problems causing audio cracklings and pops: Hello,I'm asking for help with my computer. I have audio pops and cracklings, with a small persistent background noise which really looks like interferencies I hear it louder when I move my mouse. I am using a headset wired with jack 3.5 cable, so I hear the interferences,...
  3. High latency problems causing audio cracklings and pops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High latency problems causing audio cracklings and pops: Hello,I'm asking for help with my computer. I have audio pops and cracklings, with a small persistent background noise which really looks like interferencies I hear it louder when I move my mouse. I am using a headset wired with jack 3.5 cable, so I hear the interferences,...
  4. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  5. Audio latency problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio latency problems: I have a small recording studio so I usually connect various external sound cards to my pc. A couple of weeks ago I started having problems like crackling, audio clicking, terrible sound and stuff like that.I started checking for Bios, drivers or other apps updates. I...
  6. storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter: Hi. I experience this issue for about a year now. Finally, I made a DPC latencytest and found out about high storport.sys latency that might be causing slutter video and audio for about a second every 20-40 mins. How can I solve this? REPORT: [ATTACH]...
  7. latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter: hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive...
  8. Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon: Hi all, I finished building my new gaming computer recently and facing serious audio (popping, crackling, stuttering) issues as soon I start a game. These issues are appearing in both, the onboard sound device and the dedicated gameDAC from Steelseries. At least the gameDAC...
  9. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  10. Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP?: Hello. I really need some help please. Any time i try to play a video online or off i get stutters in playback. Ive been everywhere i can for help but cant get any guidance. Can anyone here help please? I will do all i can to provide whatever info you might need. I'm...