Windows 10: Audio Stuttering and sometimes cutting out completely when using headphones that are...

Discus and support Audio Stuttering and sometimes cutting out completely when using headphones that are... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I'm using my headphones that are connected to my Xbox one controller that is plugged into the USB port on my pc, when I'm on YouTube sometimes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoulEater5674, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Audio Stuttering and sometimes cutting out completely when using headphones that are...

When I'm using my headphones that are connected to my Xbox one controller that is plugged into the USB port on my pc, when I'm on YouTube sometimes the audio starts to stutter, and then sometimes it will stutter followed by static noises that slowly go away, and the worst of it is when it stutters and then it cuts out all audio. I noticed that if I'm watching a video or playing a game and the audio cuts out the video or game will freeze but as soon as I unplug the adapter from the controller, it unfreezes and the audio gets fixed. Some other info is yes I'm using the headset adapter so my headset is not plugged directly into my controller. This issue started happening randomly out of no where so I'm not sure what causes it but its very frustrating having to unplug the adapter and plug it in and its annoying hearing the audio start to stutter when I'm listening to music. The fixes I've tried is disabling audio enhancements, updating the controller firmware, restarting the computer and trying different USB ports.

:)

SoulEater5674, Dec 17, 2020

2. Stuttering audio playback with Bose QC35 bluetooth headphones

Ive purchased the Bose QC 35 bluetooth headphones. They have been paired with my Windows 10 desktop. Audio plays with constant stuttering. I have updated Windows, audio drivers, and the headphones themselves.

I have chosen the headphone profile (not headset profile) for audio playback.

I have tried disabling all enhancements.

I have unchecked allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.

I have turned off hands-free telephony.

When paired with my iphone the audio is fine. I tried my wife's Beats headphones and they stutter on Win 10 too, but on iPhone/iPad there's no stutter.

Its obviously a Win 10 issue as i see other people have had the same issue, but there doesn't seem to be a fix.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

johannblandford, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Audio Stuttering and sometimes cutting out completely when using headphones that are...

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

I had to replace my motherboard and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) since then my Bluetooth headphones are unstable and constantly stutter. Despite having a 100m range Bluetooth adapter moving just 1-2m away generally loses the connection.
    Even the smallest movement causes the audio to stutter or cut out. The connection seems to work a bit better if I switch them from stereo mode to hands-free, but the quality of the audio is very poor in that mode.

Alternatively, when I pair the same headphones to my phone there are no audio issues and the range is 10m or more. I have purchased a new Bluetooth adapter and a new pair of headphones and get the same results.

Have tried:

• Reinstalled all drivers, including audio drivers

• Uninstall, reinstall Bluetooth

• Shut off WiFi to check for interference

• Tried with 4 different Bluetooth audio devices, speakers/headphones always the same issue

• Ran Bluetooth and audio troubleshooter

Frank Falupa, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Audio Stuttering and sometimes cutting out completely when using headphones that are...

1. Audio Stuttering and sometimes cutting out completely when using headphones that are... - Similar Threads - Audio Stuttering sometimes

2. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  3. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Audio Cutting out when in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Cutting out when in Games: For some reason whenever I am in games my audio will randomly cut out for a few seconds and then come right back. However, if I am listening to a youtube video or on a voice call with someone at the same time my game audio will cut out, but the audio from the video/call...
  6. Audio cuts out when using microphone

Audio cuts out when using microphone: I am having a problem with my audio. Any time the microphone is active all audio cuts out except for the app using the microphone. I am using the integrated microphone, and can't test it out with any others at the moment. I'm just stumped, I can't figure it out....
  7. Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music

Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music: I am having issues getting pair of bluetooth headphones I purchased to work with windows 10. When pair and connect to the headphones they will work for a short time, but if I start any music, youtube video, or a game they will only work when that audio is playing. If I...
  8. Minecraft WIndows 10 completely cancels audio out when using wireless headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft WIndows 10 completely cancels audio out when using wireless headphones.: So I recently got a pair of p47 headphones. I wanted to play some MInecraft with them, but no audio would come from Minecraft. As the title implies, anything else playing is muted until I change tabs. I would please like an answer knowing if the issue is with my headphones or...
  9. Audio completely out of sync and sometimes distorted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio completely out of sync and sometimes distorted.: So recently my audio started crackling and becoming distorted. I fixed that and it went away for a week or so, but for most of last month and this month, my audio would either be out of sync, be distorted or sometimes on a rare occasion both. I've tried most of the things in...
  10. Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out

Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out: Hi everyone, I just got a new pair of AirPods for Christmas (*Smile), and they work perfectly when I use them with my iPhone. But when I connect them to my laptop (HP Pavilion Power 15), I run into some issues. First of all, I need to turn the volume up on the AirPods to at...