Windows 10: Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming

Discus and support Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the report from latencymon which recorder the audio stuttering. these stutter are there even when streaming videos online. Also these stutter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chiragjain1906, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming

here is the report from latencymon which recorder the audio stuttering.

these stutter are there even when streaming videos online.

Also these stutter probably cause blue screen while gaming.

I have added all the previous dumpfiles to the one drive with the system info and latencymon report as a txt check the link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsuDwz3EQH5-h2wXMGZrawtIzCJ8?e=KkuDhk

I have already checked for windows and driver updates and have the performance set at maximum performance in power options.

I also tried reinstalling windows using system restore and disabled multi-core rendering an in-game setting suggested at the game's discussion forum

I ran DISM restorehealth command, sfc as well as ckhdsk those didnt help.

:)

chiragjain1906, Jul 24, 2020

2. Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming

here is the report from latencymon which recorder the audio stuttering.

these stutter are there even when streaming videos online.

Also these stutter probably cause blue screen while gaming.

I have added all the previous dumpfiles to the one drive with the system info and latencymon report as a txt check the link below.

Dump Files

I have already checked for windows and driver updates and have the performance set at maximum performance in power options.

I also tried reinstalling windows using system restore and disabled multi-core rendering (an in-game setting suggested at the game's discussion forum)

I ran DISM restorehealth command, sfc as well as ckhdsk those didnt help.

chiragjain1906, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming

Hello there! I'm sorry if the steps didn't work, how ever you may try the steps provided on this link that's related to the issue that you're currently experiencing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Louie_101, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Louie_101, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming - Similar Threads - Audio Stuttering leading

2. Blue screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens while gaming.: Hi guys looking for some help on this issue I have been having. I recently got a pre built PC from Scan UK and it was fine for a week and half then suddenly I started getting blue screens with the stop code and faulty module once every 3/4 days. My build is a MSI Geforce 4090...
  3. Blue screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens while gaming.: Hi guys looking for some help on this issue I have been having. I recently got a pre built PC from Scan UK and it was fine for a week and half then suddenly I started getting blue screens with the stop code and faulty module once every 3/4 days. My build is a MSI Geforce 4090...
  4. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  5. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  6. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuttering leads to freezing

Stuttering leads to freezing: Computer starts stuttering then eventually freezes. I tried a fix where I disable HPET according to this website but it's still stuttering. What can I do to fix the issue? I am still getting same errors on the event viewer like 4311, 2, 28, etc....
  8. Blue Screening while gaming!

Blue Screening while gaming!: Hi i've been having regular bluescreen errors these past 2 weeks. This mostly happens whenever I'm gaming and watching youtube on a second monitor, sometimes when Im doing nothing. I've linked the most recent minidump file and my specs in the link below. Thank you for any...
  9. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...
  10. blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screening while gaming: I get frequent blue screens while playing games, the unexpected store exception kind. I've done a bunch of stuff, my disk is fine, up to date, no antivirus. HELP....