Windows 10: Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Discus and support Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iwan__, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Iwan__ Win User

Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter every 10-15 seconds. Any suggestions on what to do next? Below are all the things I've attempted1. Moved the Xbox Wireless Adapter dongle closer to the headset2. Turned off my router3. Made sure my Arctis 9x was up-to-date on firmware, as well as no Windows updatesInteresting thing to note:- For some reason, the headset is appearing on my sound control as Headphones Xbox Controller- Despite me mutin

:)

Iwan__, Jan 19, 2022
  2. CarloTai Win User

Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 (latest version) - One for my Arctis 9x & One for my Elite 2 Controller on my Windows 10 PC both at same time ?

Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 - One for my Arctis 9x & One for my Elite 2 Controller on my Windows 10 PC ?

Hi All

I recently was a gifted a gaming PC with Windows 10 which all works fine.

I was also given a latest gen Wireless Adapter and connected my Arctis 9x headset to it and sound works.

I wanted to
    also wirelessly connect my Elite 2 Controller
    at the same time so bought a Second Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, also latest version, however when i plug that in the sound cuts out on my headset even before sync it to my controller !!

Is there a method for bith Headset and Controller to b connected and work at same time ?

Many thanks

CarloTai, Jan 19, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

1. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering Arctis

2. Steelseries Arctis 9x headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steelseries Arctis 9x headset: I have started using the Arctis 9x on my computer and I have noticed that every time that I play Fortnite and load into a game the audio sounds quiet. It doesn’t help to turn the volume up on the headset or on the pc. So I was wondering how to fix this?...
  3. Steelseries Arctis 9x headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steelseries Arctis 9x headset: I have started using the Arctis 9x on my computer and I have noticed that every time that I play Fortnite and load into a game the audio sounds quiet. It doesn’t help to turn the volume up on the headset or on the pc. So I was wondering how to fix this?...
  4. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter every 10-15 seconds. Any suggestions on what to do next? Below are all the...
  5. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter every 10-15 seconds. Any suggestions on what to do next? Below are all the...
  6. Connecting my Steelseries Arctis 9x Wireless headset to my Alienware PC Via Xbox Wireless...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my Steelseries Arctis 9x Wireless headset to my Alienware PC Via Xbox Wireless...: So I have tried many things like unpairing the headset from bluetooth because I had it connected to my monitor that way. I have also tried restarting my pc and then trying to pair it. The headset has two ways that you can pair it; Pair it to your xbox and pairing it Via...
  7. Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10: i have been scouring the internet for a solution to no end. I have an xbox wireless adapter for my PC so i can use my xbox one controller with the pc and that works just fine but when i try to connect the arctis 9x to the reciever which the manufacturer affirmed that is how...
  8. Steelseries Arctis 9x weird problems

Steelseries Arctis 9x weird problems: Howdy everyone and Happy holidays, Today for Christmas I got a SteelSeries ARctis 9x Wireless gaming headset for Xbox, but it can also be used on pc which was what I was planning to use it on. It's a super nice headset but I've noticed some weird problems with it. To start it...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter

Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hello! My Xbox wireless adapter wont flash or do anything in any of my ports. Can someone help me figure out what the issue is? It was working not too long ago. I woke up 2 days ago and turned my PC on, and tried to sync my controller to the adapter and it wasn't even...
  10. Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 latest version - One for my Arctis 9x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 latest version - One for my Arctis 9x...: Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 - One for my Arctis 9x & One for my Elite 2 Controller on my Windows 10 PC ? Hi All I recently was a gifted a gaming PC with Windows 10 which all works fine. I was also given a latest gen Wireless Adapter and connected...