Windows 10: Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro.

Discus and support Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own a Compaq Presario CQ57-410US, updated to Windows 10 with a Pro license I had around. I also own a Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen.), which I use a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Axel Espinal Henríquez, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro.

I own a Compaq Presario CQ57-410US, updated to Windows 10 with a Pro license I had around. I also own a Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen.), which I use a lot with my Acer Aspire ES1-531. The problem is that when I try to hear audio over bluetooth with the Presario, the audio stutters a lot. I have a Broadcom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter, with the official HP drivers. What can I do?

P.D.: Already tried disabling audio enhancements, nothing happened.

:)

Axel Espinal Henríquez, Feb 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 Surface Pro now has stuttering sound from Bluetooth speaker

Hi Judy,

This issue occurs if there is a problem with the audio driver installed on your computer. We suggest that you update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

Check the links below for troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 2, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro.

Bluetooth Audio Stuttering

Bluetooth audio stutters with network activity. Have tried updating drivers through Windows update as well as updating manually from the websites for the particular components. Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5559 with a Intel Dual Band Wireless - AC 3160. Running
    driver version 18.33.7.2 on the network adapter and Realtek Audio driver is version 6.0.1.8176

Disabling any audio enhancements does not work as it is only linked to network activity. The same Bluetooth device works fine with Android and Apple devices as well as other operating systems, only seems to act up on Windows 10. Tried another Windows 10
    device with the same results.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TheMaverick1987, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro.

1. Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro. - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering bluetooth

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  8. bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with the bluetooth audio on my windows 10 machine. The audio is stuttering when I use a bluetooth headphones. The problem started about 1 or 2 months ago and nothing I have done has fixed it. The audio cuts and comes back very quick and that...
  9. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....
  10. Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Bluetooth Audio stuttering: Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms. Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby access app surface book 2 stutters

2. dolby access headphones windows 10 stuttering