Windows 10: audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

Discus and support audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnhatTohra, May 21, 2022.

1. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and sometimes it just exits the game it shows a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 on WINDBG pls help i dont think its a thermal issue

:)

AnhatTohra, May 21, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2022
  4. Braffolk Win User

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

Games and audio constantly stuttering

Hello,

I've ran into an issue where games and audio keep stuttering. I think the same applies to videos and even OS in general, but its much less visible there. But in some games the thing turns extreme and the game stutters multiple times per second (not dependent
    on high or low end games). Although video varies, what is consistent is audio stuttering. Any audio at all times will have stutters from 2 times per second to once per a few seconds. It sounds as if the audio stops for a moment and then continues.

I build this PC a few months ago and recently updated to an RTX 2080 TI, did not have issues before that, but didnt have issues straight after upgrading either. I think it started a few weeks after that. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled GPU and audio
    drivers multiple times. Tried switching from NVIDIA game ready drivers to studio drivers, but alas, no help.

An interesting thing is that when I restart my PC and play a game just after, It'll run just fine without any stutters for the first 10-15 minutes, but after that the game becomes completely unplayable.

If its important in detecting the issue, the other components of the PC are:

G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Black 16x4GB 3600MHz

ASUS TUF Gaming X570-plus motherboard

ADATA XPG Gammix S50 1TB NVM SSD

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've gone through a ton of threads of people telling stories of having a similar issue on windows, but not on linux distros. I've tried so many options and after dealing with this issue for over a month there seems
    to be none left. Anyone got an idea?

edit: if i remember correctly, this appeared after either a windows 10 or a driver update.

Thanks

Braffolk, May 21, 2022
Thema:

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

1. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing - Similar Threads - audio stuttering freezing

2. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  3. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  4. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game crashes and PC Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and PC Freezes: I've been getting some crashes where my game freezes and shuts down, right after that the screen goes all weird, pratically all black with a few things still visible and I have to restart the PC.Here is the logThe description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be...
  6. Game crashes and PC Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes and PC Freezes: I've been getting some crashes where my game freezes and shuts down, right after that the screen goes all weird, pratically all black with a few things still visible and I have to restart the PC.Here is the logThe description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be...
  7. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  8. Audio looping & stuttering, computer freezes, and then crashes

Audio looping & stuttering, computer freezes, and then crashes: So I have a Lenovo Legion desktop I bought this January that I use for gaming on a daily basis and has worked fine, apart from the rare crash, until a week or two ago. Now these crashes are different and more often than the ones I've had before, my audio loops and stutters,...
  9. Audio Stuttering and Pc Freezing Randomly

Audio Stuttering and Pc Freezing Randomly: This issue is driving me insane for a while I've dealt with it but I really would like to get rid of it if possible. Sometimes when I'm using my computer it will randomly have what I like to call micro freezes/stutters where the mouse freezes, the audio stutters and gets...
  10. Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming: I recently picked up my xbox one controller and have been using it wirelessly in my laptop with my bluetooth headphones (after a long time of not gaming in my pc), and decided to play some RE7, at first I thought the stuttering was because my graphics settings were too high...