Windows 10: Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

Discus and support Audio stuttering while playing online Movies in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Makron Pokalchuk, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

Hello

I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases.

At first i thought it was hardware issue with my onboard audio. But when i completely replaced motherboard and reinstalled windows -this continued.

I tried different suggestions from the internet like changing power plan from balanced to high performance - doesn't help. The browser is also not an issue cause i tried in different ones

it happende like a month ago, or a little bit less

from that point of time i reinstalled windows twice

I wonder if microsoft has some solutions for this, as i heard people encounter this quite often and for some of them windows updates fix it and for others - not.

OS build 17763.95

***modified tittle from Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering***

:)

Makron Pokalchuk, Jan 1, 2019

2. Playing HD movies on 60" screen with 560ti stuttering

Is it normal to have stuttering issues on a 60" inch screen trying to play HD movies? It was playing just fine on my 32". It just seems to me that this card should be powerful enough to handle a big screen just playing a movie. Any input on this or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

motherpuncher, Jan 1, 2019
  3. BENuggets Win User
    Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

DTS audio is not playing on Movies&Tv

Hi Abdul,

A DTS audio file format is not supported by the Movies&Tv app which is why you're unable to play it. To better assist you, we suggest that you visit this

link
    . From there you'll see all of the file formats being supported by the Movies&Tv app.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paolo Mag, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

1. Audio stuttering while playing online Movies - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering while

2. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  3. game stutters while gaming online for awhile

game stutters while gaming online for awhile: Hello,I've posted this issue before. I thought the problem was fixed but the issue came up again. When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  4. game stutters while gaming online for awhile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game stutters while gaming online for awhile: Hello,I've posted this issue before. I thought the problem was fixed but the issue came up again. When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  5. Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.: Every now and again while I'm playing games Modern warfare 2, Grounded etc. my pc will cut the audio in and out and lag making any videos or music I have in the background buffer/stutter, however this does not completely freeze my pc as I'm able to alt tab as well as open my...
  6. Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.

Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.: Every now and again while I'm playing games Modern warfare 2, Grounded etc. my pc will cut the audio in and out and lag making any videos or music I have in the background buffer/stutter, however this does not completely freeze my pc as I'm able to alt tab as well as open my...
  7. Computer randomly stutters playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly stutters playing audio: Hello, I've been having audio issues for the past month or so and nothing I've done seems to help. Whenever I'm listening to youtube or other audio sources they will randomly stutter and cause my whole computer to lag at the same time. This happens pretty frequently, with...
  8. Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames: 3 weeks ago I noticed that my computer started stuttering for a second or less while playing music, videos and videogames. Video and audio will stutter for a brief period of time randomly almost always 5 minutes after I begin playing media or randomly every 20, 30, 60 minutes...
  9. video stutters while playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    video stutters while playing: My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop....
  10. Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio: This happens in VLC and also ingame (Call of Duty WWII for example). I tried many methods to no avail. Just to make sure, I check system usage from Task Manager and there is no shortage of resources. 104943