Windows 10: Audio stuttering

Discus and support Audio stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have this problem for like 6+ months. Started back in 2019. When I watch youtube/twitch streams I have weird audio stutter for like 1s, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chridddd, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Audio stuttering

Hello, I have this problem for like 6+ months. Started back in 2019. When I watch youtube/twitch streams I have weird audio stutter for like 1s, the video doesnt lag out, but the audio cuts off/stutter and has weird like robotic sound TRRRRR. I started having this problem on my old computer, and tought maybe its the problem. So I bought new pc, but this problem didnt solve even on my new pc. Also I have huge delay/animation stutter and also my audio stutters in game 'League of legends' and also for like 1s audio stutters and sound TRRRRRR. In game I have stable 140fps, which is more then enough in league of legends. my ping is stable 40ms, but I have very bad like delay in game. Like its so weird its even worse then having high ping meanwhile my ping is always on 40ms. I can even tell from movement, that's something is wrong because sometimes even my charecter doesnt respond correctly, whenever i press like skill Q/W it delays for like 0,5s, and also the whole game like stuttering feels like im playing in kinda 0.75 slowmotion mode, witch doesnt feel right. This driving me crazy, how can game feel so bad, with perfect fps and good ping. This problem is literally killing my nerves, I cant play game, and also those sound stutters killing me. I have tryed so many things, searched tons of forums asked for some help, tickets and ... Nothing helped. Changed my setup because i tought maybe here's something wrong from keyboard/mouse/headphones to brand new pc. Internet speed is 100mbp/s and is good. There's no chance something wrong with internet, because when I watch video's on my iphone from using same wifi, I never got this sound stutter on youtube/twitch streams. So its no way there's something with my internet. Using also ethernet cable so everything is good here also. I have tested so many things, everything is newest from audio drivers to bio/s chipsets/nvidia and nvidia settings. Also I have tryed using older nvidia settings but nothing changed. Tryed windows clean install, but i dont think there's something with windows because I have this problem on my old computer that has windwos 10 pro, and here I have enterprise. And it started happening on windows 7. Temperatures all good.

AMD RYZEN 5 1600 - 3,75 MHZ

NVIDIA GEFORCE 1070 8GB

AB350M-DS3H V2 C-F

3000 16GB RAM

DEEPCOOL DE600 600W

ADATA XPG SX600 PRO SSD 256GB

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25471192

What I noticed while using Latency moon

https://imgur.com/BwxFL6U

https://imgur.com/aPhxCwY

submitted by /u/Chridddd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chridddd, Apr 6, 2020
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Audio Stutter

Hello Dave,

Since after performing the recommended troubleshooting steps, we highly recommend contacting your device manufacturer for further assistance regarding your audio stutter concern.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 7, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio stuttering

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

"High Definition Audio" suggests you only have the generic, basic function, Windows installed sound driver rather than the correct sound hardware driver. If this is the case, install the correct sound driver as step 1.

fireberd, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Audio stuttering

1. Audio stuttering - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering

2. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  3. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  6. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  7. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  8. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  9. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My audio stutters and becomes crackly, slowly down when I even wriggle my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio stutters and becomes crackly, slowly down when I even wriggle my mouse.: This started a week ago. It's a guessing game Wether it'll do this or not, as restarting can make it disappear until next time it boots.To be clear it doesn't affect video, just audio. Its not my speakers, as this happenes through bkth headphones and speakers. Audio is...