Windows 10: Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

Discus and support Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! Watching youtube and other stuff is not pleasing for my ears anymore, audio lags and stutters, no matter what audio source I am using. Here is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KunKiddo, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

Hi! Watching youtube and other stuff is not pleasing for my ears anymore, audio lags and stutters, no matter what audio source I am using. Here is a screenshot from latency mon:

https://imgur.com/a/KmxGuNt

Cpu does not throttle and bios in on the latest version

Hope somebody can help me out here Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams :)

submitted by /u/KunKiddo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KunKiddo, Dec 5, 2019

2. Audio stutters then lags while streaming video on Windows 10!

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!

Well I don't know which one of these steps worked but there where two that stood out. I read somewhere that their lag was related to their router being outdated for their WiFi connection and on another about their Realtek audio driver. So it got me thinking,
    I went to my manufacturer (Dell) and scanned my computer for driver updates. This time I updated my Dell Wireless 1705 WiFi + Bluetooth Drive and the Realtek ALC3234 Audio Driver.

I have to mention that I also updated my Mozilla browser and the driver for the NVidia GE Force card, I am leaning more towards the Realtek audio driver.

So, now I am stutter free, good luck to you!

JoseSuarezOR, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor.
    I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. I already tried all possible updates and
    different forums recommendations (rolling back display adapter,
    modifying audio enhancements combinations, etc.) without a solution since January 2019.

Harryfren021, Dec 5, 2019
  4. sranauta Win User

Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

Audio progressively lagging behind video

When I play video - whether streaming(Netflix, Youtube) in a browser or using GOM or VLC player , the audio progressively lags behind the video.

Refreshing the browser page , or stopping and restarting the player re syncs the audio but it again progressively lags behind .

What are the causes for this and how can I fix it?

Thanks

sranauta, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

1. Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams - Similar Threads - Audio stutters lags

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag: This problem persists for 2 months. I cannot use a Bluetooth headset with my HP because the audio and video are constantly interrupted by static. I can successfully connect and pair my device with the laptop, but for example YouTube videos lag and stutter. There is constant...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag: This problem persists for 2 months. I cannot use a Bluetooth headset with my HP because the audio and video are constantly interrupted by static. I can successfully connect and pair my device with the laptop, but for example YouTube videos lag and stutter. There is constant...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant stream video or audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth audio stuttering and lagging: This issue has persisted for 5 months now. I am unable to use bluetooth headphones with my Dell XPS 15 9550 because audio and video is constantly interrupted with static. I am able to properly connect and pair my device to the laptop but for example youtube videos lag down...
  7. Video and audio stuttering

Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  8. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  9. Audio ahead of video streaming

Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...
  10. Video lagging behind audio while streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lagging behind audio while streaming: Hi, I have been using this laptop (Dell inspiron 15r SE) since more than 4 years and it has worked flawlessly. Although recently I have noticed that while streaming on any browser at more than 720p@60 the video starts to lag behind the audio and it becomes quite annoying....