Windows 10: Audio stutters when loading web pages

Discus and support Audio stutters when loading web pages in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I've had this issue for a while, super annoying. When watching a video on youtube, works perfect till I start loading other web pages. As soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mogla, Mar 7, 2020.

1. /u/mogla Win User

Audio stutters when loading web pages

Hi all, I've had this issue for a while, super annoying. When watching a video on youtube, works perfect till I start loading other web pages. As soon as an ad-heavy site is loaded, the audio starts to stutter and break up, till the site is fully loaded and/or closed.

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit v1809 OS build 17763.914

I've tried device manager, auto updating any driver related to audio I can find there--doesn't seem to do any good, they all say I'm already up to date.

Any tips? Thanks!

submitted by /u/mogla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mogla, Mar 7, 2020
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Mar 7, 2020
  3. er_bpaul Win User
    Web page Load error_help

I have done what you have suggested. Did not work. Every thing is same "Web page Load error"

er_bpaul, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Audio stutters when loading web pages

Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Audio stutters when loading web pages

1. Audio stutters when loading web pages - Similar Threads - Audio stutters loading

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Web-Page No longer loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web-Page No longer loading: Hello, I've recently experienced an issue where a particular website will no longer load for me on my primary PC. Also, Grammarly keeps saying that it cannot connect to the internet when using it on MS Word, these two things occurred at the same time, but I have no way of...
  6. Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages: Up until a short time ago, I was able to use MS Edge normally, Then, on occasion, it would crash Windows when I tried to access a web page, even though the browser had launched with no messages or warnings. The frequency of the crashes increased until I got fed up and...
  7. web page loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  8. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  9. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuttering loading web pages