Windows 10: Audio suddenly stopped working on HP ProBook 450 G3 running Windows 10

Discus and support Audio suddenly stopped working on HP ProBook 450 G3 running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GeraldoDeRifia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e92vim/audio_suddenly_stopped_working_on_hp_probook_450/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GeraldoDeRifia, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Audio suddenly stopped working on HP ProBook 450 G3 running Windows 10

/u/GeraldoDeRifia, Dec 11, 2019
  2. umair Win User

HP Probook 450 G3 Screen Flashing on Low Brightness

I just bought a new HP Probook 450 G3 few days back. After using it for a couple of days, I started noticing screen flashing/flickering when lowering the brightness. This happened both on Windows 7 and Windows 10. I have tried reinstalling and updating Intel HD graphic drivers but that doesn't work. I have also tried installing windows 10 updates but problem still persists. The only way to avoid screen flashing is to keep brightness level high.

The flickering that I see is more like a light bulb flickering. I am not sure if this is a software or hardware issue. Does anyone else face this issue with HP laptops. If so, did you manage to fix it?

Specs:

• Intel Core i7 6500U
    • 16GB RAM
    • 480GB SSD
    • Intel HD Graphics 520
    • AMD R7 (2GB)
    • Windows 10

umair, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Krop Win User
    HP Probook 450 Caddy

Hi, has anyone experiences with any compatible caddy adapter for HP Probook 450 G1? Which types (manufacturers) works with this probook?
    Thank you for answer.

4. Raza499 Win User

Audio suddenly stopped working on HP ProBook 450 G3 running Windows 10

HP ProBook 450 G3 Screen Flickering with device connect disconnect sound after Win10 1709 Update.

I am having this issue with my HP ProBook 450 G3 base model (with AMD Radeon R7 M340 and Intel HD Graphics 520) after Windows 10 Fall creators update 1709, the screen flickers randomly with device connect/disconnect sounds, the device list in the device
    manager also flickers every time this happens. Is anyone having the same Issue or knows how fix this? It’s really annoying.

Thanks in advance,

Raza

Raza499, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Audio suddenly stopped working on HP ProBook 450 G3 running Windows 10

1. Audio suddenly stopped working on HP ProBook 450 G3 running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio suddenly stopped

2. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  3. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  4. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  6. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  7. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. HP ProBook 450 G3 screen bugs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ProBook 450 G3 screen bugs: The screen is randomly turning on and off, with device connect/ disconnect sound. All the drivers are from HP's cd and unchanged if windows didn't updated them. This happens since approximatively a month. When the screen is black, all windows continues to work(sound,...
  9. Hosted network support : NO on windows 10 (Device: HP Probook 450 G3 / Adapter Model:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosted network support : NO on windows 10 (Device: HP Probook 450 G3 / Adapter Model:...: I can't start hosted network on my laptop. Hosted network supported : NO [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Everything is already updated. Driver version: [ATTACH]...
  10. HDMI streaming, endless buffering after 2 minutes (HP Probook 450 G3)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI streaming, endless buffering after 2 minutes (HP Probook 450 G3): I use an HP ProBook laptop to surf and watch streaming video on a Samsung TV. This has worked well for two years, sometimes there has been a buffering problem but if I sign off/on or restart the computer it goes away. About a year ago Google Chrome began to cause problems....