Windows 10: audio sync issue

Discus and support audio sync issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for the past month any videos played on Netflix or YouTube go out of sync at the start of the video its fine but after a while is get further out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by monstercash, Jan 13, 2019.

1. audio sync issue

for the past month any videos played on Netflix or YouTube go out of sync at the start of the video its fine but after a while is get further out of sync. I've tried it on edge still sync issues, I've re-installed chrome, i went through every single driver on my computer but still no fix, i even updated the bios and nothing. i don't even know what else to look for at this point, I've looked at some of the other posts about this issue but they were a couple years old and none of the solutions worked. does anyone have/had this issue and know how to solve it. thank you

:)

monstercash, Jan 13, 2019
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Jan 13, 2019
  3. spl1ff Win User
    Audio is out of sync on browsers

After countless hours of research and troubleshooting I finally found the culprit. It seems that BenQ's Display Pilot causes this audio lag for whatever reason. Here are the steps I made to find the solution:
    • uninstallled and reinstalled every driver of every component
    • checked system/cpu/temperature -- all in nominal/normal values/
    • reinstalled a fresh copy of windows
    • one-by-one I disabled every program that ran at startup (this led me to BenQ's Display Pilot)
    I did not even suspected that something that has to do with my display would even cause this issue.

spl1ff, Jan 13, 2019
  4. audio sync issue

Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

audio sync issue

1. audio sync issue - Similar Threads - audio sync issue

2. VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue: Greetings All, I have a movie on my desktop computer... 1)...I use VLC Player program to play all audio/vids... 2)...The movie I have has been converted to mp4 format using VLC.... 3)...I used the "video sync" ability to sync the audio with the video since t was "off"......
  3. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio sync: Hey so my audio recently became unsynced and i dont know whats the cause or how to fix it? if anyone knows how to fix it let me know, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/1992c058-889f-435c-b4c2-9d13845459c2
  4. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio sync: Hey so my audio recently became unsynced and i dont know whats the cause or how to fix it? if anyone knows how to fix it let me know, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/1992c058-889f-435c-b4c2-9d13845459c2
  5. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio sync: I start any YouTube video and within moments the sound is out of sync with the video. Check drivers and they always say the latest is already installed. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  6. Audio Video sync issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Video sync issue: My laptop has audio-video sync issue...which means the video is delayed and audio comes before video....so can you just help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-video-sync-issue/d68f072d-e078-40db-8c14-4a6ef71ddcd7
  7. Audio sync issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio sync issues: I've been having issues with audio on videos running a few seconds later than the video. It's happened with Netflix, Youtube, and Kast, but is only noticeable if the video has been running longer than about five or six minutes. Doesn't happen when I play video games. I've...
  8. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio sync: On any browser with any video providing site, My audio goes out of sync with the video. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/6b32ce84-bd31-4273-878c-138110fb911f
  9. Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.: Continuously having problems when streaming videos of any kind (Youtube, Netflix, etc.) Audio and video gets out sync. Audio gets ahead of video and also sometimes stutters. The problem consists in both dedicated apps (i.e. Netflix) and browsers like Chrome or Edge. Tried...
  10. Audio Sync Issue Across All Platforms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Sync Issue Across All Platforms: So a couple weeks ago I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard and CPU and ever since I've been having problems with audio sync. Whenever I play video, over time, usually about 30 minutes to an hour, the audio will become noticeably out of sync. The audio always plays ahead of...