Windows 10: Audio sync

Discus and support Audio sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On any browser with any video providing site, My audio goes out of sync with the video. Any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drakesoto, Mar 21, 2019.

1. drakesoto Win User

Audio sync

On any browser with any video providing site, My audio goes out of sync with the video. Any fixes?

:)

drakesoto, Mar 21, 2019
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 21, 2019
  4. spl1ff Win User

Audio sync

Audio is out of sync on browsers

After countless hours of research and troubleshooting I finally found the culprit. It seems that BenQ's Display Pilot causes this audio lag for whatever reason. Here are the steps I made to find the solution:
    • uninstallled and reinstalled every driver of every component
    • checked system/cpu/temperature -- all in nominal/normal values/
    • reinstalled a fresh copy of windows
    • one-by-one I disabled every program that ran at startup (this led me to BenQ's Display Pilot)
    I did not even suspected that something that has to do with my display would even cause this issue.

spl1ff, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Audio sync

1. Audio sync - Similar Threads - Audio sync

2. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...
  3. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...
  4. VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue

VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue: Greetings All, I have a movie on my desktop computer... 1)...I use VLC Player program to play all audio/vids... 2)...The movie I have has been converted to mp4 format using VLC.... 3)...I used the "video sync" ability to sync the audio with the video since t was "off"......
  5. Video and audio out of sync with second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync with second monitor: Hi and hello, I have recently been having a problem with my video and audio whenever I have my second monitorTV plugged indoesn't need to be turned on via a HDMI cable. Sy browser based video and audio is out of sync, whether that is YouTube, Netflix etcetera, it all has the...
  6. Video and audio out of sync with second monitor

Video and audio out of sync with second monitor: Hi and hello, I have recently been having a problem with my video and audio whenever I have my second monitorTV plugged indoesn't need to be turned on via a HDMI cable. Sy browser based video and audio is out of sync, whether that is YouTube, Netflix etcetera, it all has the...
  7. Audio and video out of sync on new windows 11 ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and video out of sync on new windows 11 ASUS laptop: HiI am having a big problem trying to sort out the audio and video being out of sync in bbc iplayer streamed and downloaded programs. It is all programs but not so noticeable on live programs. The lag is either very slight or not there on all other streaming sites/apps. It...
  8. Audio and video out of sync on new windows 11 ASUS laptop

Audio and video out of sync on new windows 11 ASUS laptop: HiI am having a big problem trying to sort out the audio and video being out of sync in bbc iplayer streamed and downloaded programs. It is all programs but not so noticeable on live programs. The lag is either very slight or not there on all other streaming sites/apps. It...
  9. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  10. Video and audio out of sync

Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...